Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

May 29, 2007

Memorial Day

This Memorial weekend was really a lot of fun for us. We spent most of the weekend in Modesto with Jeff's family. Then we went to Santa Cruz on Monday...what a fun day!

This is our super nice bucket and shovel...not too bad for last minute!
All day Justin loved chasing the birds and talking to them..."Hi birds, hi" while waving at them.
Justin helped his dad dig this cool hole, he mostly helped put sand IN instead of OUT.

It's really deep now!! He didn't like it so much.


Justin loved the birds and chased them all over the beach. The water was FREEZING and we froze our feet for about 10 min. and that was the end of that for me...Jeff went body boarding and a wave took Justin down a little later in the day, poor kid.
It started out really overcast and foggy, but by noon it was beautiful and sunny, 75 degrees.


This is Jeff's brother Kenneth's family and us at the Boardwalk.
Jeff and I rode that big fun roller coaster on the left of the picture...it was awesome!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Way cute, She! Santa Cruz brings back a lot of memories. I wish we could go more often!!

Brynn said...

I guess that's one of the great things about California!! Fun times at the beach!

HeidiAnn said...

So fun . . I swear I miss you more and more everytime I read your blog. You have one good lookin' family Sheila!

HeidiAnn said...

So fun . . I swear I miss you more and more everytime I read your blog. You have one good lookin' family Sheila!

Justin & Kamie said...

Justin is getting so big! What a cutie.

Derek, Lindsey, and Nixon said...

Oh my gosh... HOW FUN! Oh I wish we could go to the beach together with our babies. Justin is such a babe! What an adorable little helper.

Melissa said...

So funny! I was checking out your blog and about to post a comment when I noticed your comment on ours! It's good to hear from you! Justin is so dang big! Hope everything is great in Cali! I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch now!

Nanna said...

my favorite picture is the smiley boy in the hole.
It's the second one from the top.