Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

August 17, 2007

Breaking the news!

So I thought I'd better share for all who have not heard...I'm pregnant!! Yes, I gave in and we are soooo excited to add to the fam. Justin's pretty ready to not be solo, and we're sure we're going to have another boy for him to wrestle with (although secretly I'm feeling girl, but my head tells me boy...plus Capell statistics are cursed and say boy so we'll see). But we'll find out what we're having Aug. 31st so check back and I'll keep you updated. I'm due Feb 1st, 2008 right about Jeff's first week back in his last semester taking classes before his internships start, so that should be interesting. Thank heavens for family so close!!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay! So glad the cat is finally out of the bag. We'll chat soon...this phone tag is getting annoying!!

Mike and Dyami said...

Congrats!!I hope everything is going well. I'm realy excited for you!

Justin & Kamie said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome- I am happy for you guys!!

Brynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm excited to see what you're having! What fun!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! You guys sure have adorable babies, I can't wait for another one!