Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

September 27, 2007

Last of the Summer

Justin and I found this cool park with a super fun playground and this fountain thing that he absolutely LOVED. We started out with clothes on...this is how he ended up. Luckily I had a spare outfit!


Also as one last fun summertime fling we decided to drive to Monterey for the day with Jeff's parents. We had a fun time at the beach playing in the water. Jeff and his dad boogie boarded and actually rode some pretty fun waves! I think I'm getting more boring as I get older...I barely even went in the water and the thought of boogie boarding seemed fun, but in reality I didn't even want to try. What a bummer I've turned out to be.
Justin thinks I'm fun though...we had a blast throwing sand and chasing the birds!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Sheila you look great! What a fun day at the beach!

Kristin said...

It's starting to get chilly here. The beach looks good right about now!

HeidiAnn said...

I don't think Sheila Capell will ever be not fun!