Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

October 22, 2007

The Cake...

Justin helped lick the cake batter for his cake...yummy!



Here's his snake cake that we made. I couldn't really decide on what to do, but this turned out cute and was a huge hit with all the kids.


He blew probably six or seven times before he actually got the flame to go out! Good thing it was just one candle!!


I think they like it!


I think everyone had a great time, we sure did. Thanks to all our family for supporting us and loving us, and especially for loving Justin so much! He totally knew he was special for the day.




6 comments:

Kamie said...

Cute family pic Shiela!
Your baby is a little boy now!

Kamie said...

p.s Awesome job on the cake! That is way cute. Sheila wins best cake of the year award.

Kristin said...

Wow!! Look at you being all Betty Crocker. The cake looked awesome!

The Salazar Family said...

I love this blog thing! I feel like I'm apart of your life! Wow, I can't believe he's 2! (I guess I'm really excited tonight with all these exclamations!!!)What a good mommy you are! !!!!!!!

HeidiAnn said...

WHO'S CREATIVE!?!?!?! uhhhh, SHEILA!!!!!!!!!! WOW! Will you come to Iowa and make Alex's b-day cake. I am so scared it is going to be this big lump of batter and frosting and he won't want to eat it. HA!

Megan said...

That's AWEsome!! Did you have a mold for that cake? I can't wait for David to turn one so we can have a non-princess party.