Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

October 22, 2007

Our Toddler is TWO!!!!!!






Holy cow, I have a TWO YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY!! Where has all this time gone? Well, we had a little family birthday party, and it was so much fun. We went to the park and had pizza and salad and soda, and then came back to the apt. for presents and cake and ice cream. Justin got tons of great presents from everyone as you can see...trucks and cars were a theme and he is in heaven now everyday playing with his new "cool trucks!"

3 comments:

Anderson annotations said...

Cute, Cute, Cute family.
I love your blog and Congratulations!!
Another baby, a bundle of joy!

Kristin said...

I can't believe that Justin is 2!! Where is the time going?!

Amy said...

Wow, I haven't seen your little boy since he was a newborn! Maybe we'll take a little trip up north to see you guys! Yeah, I knew you were from somewhere around there. When we were almost there, I was like, Oh I should of asked Sheila for some good places to go. Sounds like we went where you like. :) I am sure we'll go again... let me know if you have any more fun places to go.