Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

November 13, 2007

Choo Choo!

For Veteran's day we decided to do something as a family since Jeff didn't have to go to school... YAY! So, we visited Old Town Sac to see the trains and walk around the shops and stuff. Since Justin loves spotting trains whenever we're in the car we thought this would be fun for him.


He thought it was pretty cool that he could "drive" the train.

I'm 28 weeks now and IN MY THIRD TRIMESTER!!! Yay! I've been feeling really good aside from all the emotional breakdowns that my poor husband has to survive through, but aside from that, things are looking great!

Fall is so much fun because of all the leaves! I love it! Plus, you really can't beat the weather, especially in Sac. Justin LOVES stomping through all the leaves to hear them crunch under his little feet.

Boats are another new novelty so sitting by the river for a while was fun for Justin to see all the boats driving up the river.

6 comments:

Brynn said...

You look GrEaT Sheil ("Sheil" is supposed to be said in your best Russian man accent)! And don't you love Sacramento? Did you know I lived there for 2 years growing up? Well, now you do! :) It is a beautiful area!

Angela said...

How Fun! I love seeing pictures of you guys and your sweet Justin. I can't believe you're 28 weeks! It's just around the corner! You look so good! I was huge with Shawn by 8 weeks... and you saw me at 40! =) Love you guys!

HeidiAnn said...

Things aren't just looking great Sheila . .. YOU are looking great! Are you sure you are pregnant!? :o) You babe you!

The Nelsons said...

That looks like so much fun. Sheila you look so cute pregnant. Justin is adorable. Have you thought of a boy name for the new baby?

Kristin said...

So fun! We took a visit to there once too. And by the way, I don't want you complaining any more about how you can't bend over and your growing belly...where the heck is it?!

The Phipps said...

I can't believe this is the first time I've looked at your blog! Has it really been that long since I've seen you? because your little baby isn't a baby anymore and you're expecting another! Time flies. It looks like you guys are having fun. I hope its not too long before we see you again!