Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

November 4, 2007

Family Fun

For Kali's 2nd Birthday the family got together for presents, pizza and cake, it was a super fun time. Here's me with my Grandpa Hobbs...my only living grandparent left.

Above: Jeremy and his girlfriend Nicole bought Justin a police car and a motorcycle for his birthday, he got to open it on Kali's b-day which was fun for Justin! It was a lot of fun hanging out with them.
Below: The fam decided to take a walk after cake and ice cream and we caught a really pretty sunset so I had to take some pretty pictures.



And then here's my mom and dad.

7 comments:

Justin & Kamie said...

The pic of you and Jeff is too cute! I love your little prego belly.

The Salazar Family said...

I love this! These are such sweet pictures. Isn't it just all about family! (and of course friends like you!) =)

Derek, Lindsey, and Nixon said...

Sheila, I am sooo glad that you posted these ADORABLE pictures. I love them and I love that I get to see you pregnant. How fun!

Drea said...

Those are absolutely sweet pictures! Wow, so special! Your mom and dad look so content and happy.

Anderson annotations said...

Great pictures. You have the cutest family and i love seeing your little belly.

Bryan and Ashley said...

HI Sheila!!! Thank you for your sweet comment on our blog! That was so kind of you!! Bry and I were laughing so hard at your comment on his blog--He was like, finally someone that fires back and gets that I'm only joking. :) And I was like...yes and her description is 100% accurate. Congrats to you too!! We had heard through Bry's mom that you were expecting again! Two little boys will be so fun!! Your blog is adorable--I'm so glad we can keep in touch now!

chris&heather said...

What a beautiful sunset, way cute pics....I love days like that, food, fun and family!