Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Here's my family enjoying their YUMMY TURKEY DINNER! (notice the EMPTY plate next to my husband...)








I was FINE all day long until RIGHT before dinner...
And then I got super sick (heartburn...yes, again)! And I threw up 4 times! Dang-it! By 6pm I was feeling better and it had passed, just in time for me to miss the entire fun Turkey day. It's ok though, I had a yummy bowl of rice chex for my Thanksgiving dinner!! It's a good thing these kids are TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!...right??

3 comments:

HeidiAnn said...

Ooooh, Sheila, I am so sorry. What a bummer. Hopefully you'll get to eat lots and lots next Thanksgiving!

Anderson annotations said...

Sorry Sheila. I'm happy to know that you are feeling better. I hope your holidays are full of peace, love, happiness and health.

Amy said...

Oooh I'm so sorry you were sick on Thanksgiving! I was sick last Thanksgiving, so I sympathize! Hopefully Christmas you'll be able to eat everything! Happy Holidays!! We should get together sometime and hang out.