Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

December 4, 2007

Big Boy Bed Update

For those of you wondering how this "new change" is going...I couldn't be happier! I don't know why I was so scared to take the plunge and put him in a bed. It's been so fine. Justin LOVES his new bed, he feels like such a big boy and he hasn't mentioned his baby bed once since like, the second day. His naps are longer and I think he's liking the whole idea of covers. It's nice to actually stay warm at night, huh?? I feel pretty lucky that so far it's been so good and I'm still waiting for the challenge of no bars locking him in one place to come, but until then I'm going to super happy each day that he sleeps well in his nice bed!

Oh and Angela...potty training?? YEAH RIGHT!!! We're not touching that one for a while. Justin still hasn't figured out how to take his pants off!!!...I think we're still a ways away from that one! He WILL occasionally go peepee on the potty, but it has to be HIS idea and not ours (and it's usually just because he wants a sucker anyways).

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That's such a great update. I just got called yesterday...Alexis' furniture has arrived. I only hope that we have a good experience like you do!

HeidiAnn said...

That made me laugh so hard that he only goes peepee on the potty when he wants a sucker. HA!! Oh, and I will call you back . .. I promise!

Megan said...

Yay! I'm so glad that went well!He seems lik a really good kid...must be because he has such a great momma.