Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

I just wanted to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Jeff and I won't be sending out Christmas cards this year. If you read this blog, you are the ones that we would want to send a card to. (Once we have an income, you can count on it!) We love each of you and want to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We've had a really good 2007 and have really enjoyed watching Justin grow up and Jeff has been doing great in his PT program. He finished up the semester with straight A's and I couldn't be prouder. I know he feels pretty good about it too. So now we've got a month off (where hopefully I'll be subbing a lot) and then our baby should be getting here just about when Jeff starts back up in his first week of school. (Great timing right??) Thank heavens for family so close! We're anxiously waiting for our name to come up on "the list" to get into some cheap cheap apartments...it's driving me INSANE waiting and waiting...
You'll know as soon as we do!

7 comments:

chris&heather said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Enjoy your month break and I hope you get into your apartment soon...so are you living with family right now?

chris&heather said...

Wow, what a great deal!! I can see why you are wanting to move~ I hope you get it before your baby arrives as well~

HeidiAnn said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Love you guys!

sherrie said...

hope you had a merry christmas! good luck with getting cheaper apts. hope that works out.

Jen Cochran said...

ummm, I hope I am smarter than blogspot and this comment goes where it is supposed to! Maybe when I have kids of my own I will do the blog thing, but Im pretty sure at this point no one wants to look and Jerry and I.
Merry Christmas to the Capells!
Love, The Cochrans

The Nelsons said...

I can not believe you are almost due with your second baby! That is so exciting. WOW! do you know what you are going to name him?

Scott & Annie said...

Sheila, you are so awesome. Such a trooper. And I will definitely be expecting a Christmas card next year. :)