Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

January 25, 2008

New Mind Set

OK, just for the record I am now ok with the idea of having my baby on my due date. February 2nd (my official doctor's due date) is just fine. I should have never listened to that dumb nurse! If anything happens before then, it'll be a pleasant suprise...right?? Today is officially my LAST day subbing and it couldn't be a better sub job...High School PE...SO EASY! I get one last weekend with Jeff before school starts for him on Monday and then hopefully we'll have a baby in a week!! (Now, if I start going longer than Feb. 2nd I think THAT'S when we'll start having some "issues")...especially because I just found out that my doctor will let me go TWO WEEKS past due!!! AHHHHHH!

9 comments:

Justin & Kamie said...

I keep checking your blog hoping for pics of your new baby! :)

Having never been prego I don't know for a fact, but I have heard there are lots of things people do to try and start labor....maybe try some of those this weekend?

Keep us posted!

Uncle Johnny said...

Sheila, you are so cute! Its hard not knowing what is going on with that little guy....he obviously has a mind of his own! He just isn't ready
even though WE are!

Uncle Johnny said...

oh---I didn't know I was signed in as Johnny!!!
This is CAROLYN!

Brynn said...

TWO WEEKS?!! Time to find a new doctor!!!

Drea said...

Ok, so you are so cute pregnant, first of all. Second of all, your husband is right - it's going to happen when it's supposed to. Hang in there! And good luck, you'll do great!! Can't wait to see pics of the new little guy! ha ha

Kristin said...

You're almost there...hang in there!! I wouldn't love the two weeks though. Holy cow!

The Salazar Family said...

As you can see we're all routing for you and this precious little guy!! I can't believe it's just around the corner! Keep up the "new mind set"! You're doing great! love you!

HeidiAnn said...

I like the new mind set, but its also okay to kick your doctor in the face if he actually really lets you go TWO WEEKS! Does he realize that he is putting his life in danger by letting hormonal pregnant women even think that they might possible have to go two weeks longer than expected. Really you have support from all the women in the world to kick this DR. in the face is he lets you go more than a week past! :o) I love ya Sheila!

UM-SPDL said...

I agree with Heidi! Two weeks is way long, however, I think you will have him soon. Im looking forward to meeting your new little one. Hang in there. Just think, I still have 5 weeks left!! You will be done way before that, so congratulations!! He's almost here.