Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

January 16, 2008

Nineth Month...YESSSSSSSS!!


Jeff and I went to a dance on New Year's Eve, it was a lot of fun for me to slow dance with my sweetheart.



OK FINE, so there you go. I took these pictures today for those of you asking to see pregnant pictures. I always want to see other people when they're pregnant, but actually taking the pictures of me made me feel pretty lame...anyways, there you have it, just a little over two weeks to go! I have a dr. apt. tomorrow so we'll see where I'm at.

13 comments:

Dave, Loralee, Emma, & Bree said...

HI!!! I'm so glad you found me! Justin is such a cute little boy, and you look GREAT. What are you having??
Keep in touch!
loralee

Dave, Loralee, Emma, & Bree said...

ps-where are you living? Are you in Camino?

Alisha said...

I can't belive you almost had a baby in the car! Good thing it didn't happen. Good luck with the last few weeks; you still look great! =)

Kari said...

Love the pregnancy pictures!! Can't wait for that baby to come!! Love you!!

Brynn said...

STill a babe!

Justin & Kamie said...

You look awesome Sheila! Just a few more days until Baby Capell..yesss!

The Salazar Family said...

Ok, I thought you were 9 months pregnant not 4 or 5!! At least that's what the pictures are showing!! =) You look great and I can't wait to see pictures of that cute little Sheila/Jeff! Thanks for the pictures!

Megan said...

Seriously??? You look like me when I'm 4 months preg. Ridiculous. You're awesome!

Kristin said...

You look so great!! You're almost there!

Anderson annotations said...

I love the belly shot. You look so beautiful!!

Hennefer Family said...

Hey!! I saw your link from Loralee's blog. Such cute pictures!! How exciting to have #2 SO SOON! You look so beautiful. Justin is adorable. Miss you.

The Nelsons said...

You look SO CUTE!! Thanks for the pics. I was dying to see you. I can not wait to see the new addition. Keep me posted.

Bryan and Ashley said...

You look so cute!! You are almost done!!! How exciting!