Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

February 16, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We had a fun Valentine's Day this year... Doesn't Jordan look comfy?


Here's my little guy
We decorated cupcakes with a bunch of friends this year and Justin had a super good lunch...two super loaded cupcakes with frosting and sprinkles...I know, I'm such a good mom!



Mmmmm, cupcakes! By the end of the day these two boys both had frosting all over each other. Justin was actually liking the frosting off Jackson's arm with his finger...I know, I know, mother of the year award right??

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sheila, You are such a cute mommy! I love all of your v-day pictures...your boys look so cute!

Megan said...

Fun picture updates!! I love the Valentine shirts, so cute. And in the brothers pictures - Justin does look so big!! In the hospital after I had Mckenna - the next day when Emma came and crawled up on my lap I remember being SHOCKED at how big she was. Funny how that works. And if you think you were a bad mom for letting Justin have cupcakes for lunch - you should have seen the amount of candy my kids had on Valentines day...wow.

Kristin said...

Too, too cute!! I love all the pictures, and I can't believe how big Justin looks now. I love looking at the updates of the 2 of them, because I'm right around the corner!!!!

HeidiAnn said...

I totally think you are the mom of the year! Lasy night we had our ward valentine's party and they had little conversation heart candies all over the tables. Well, Alex got one before he had his dinner, so for dinner he had one candy heart and about 3 bites of sugary fruit salad. He absolutely refused to eat anything else. Aw well. :o)