Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

February 8, 2008

Jordan's update

Jordan is doing great. At his 6 day appointment he was 7 lbs 3 oz and today we went in for the big operation (my boy is now a man) and he was 7 lb 10 oz!! So he's eating great and gaining weight and life is pretty much all about that at this point.
We gave him his first bath and he wasn't thrilled as I'm sure no newborn is, but he sure took some cute picts. after.

Look at those cheeks! He's already changing so much in such a short period of time. It really does go so quickly.

Justin is a really good big brother. He is very soft with Jordan and only touches him on his blanket or his hair. He loves giving kisses. He's actually kind of a nazi about feeding. When Jordan starts to cry cause he's hungry Justin says in his loudest voice, "Mommy, Jordan eat the food! Jordan eat the FOOD!!" He makes sure his brother is happy and that mommy is doing her job!

We finally got our swing here that's been stored at my parent's house...thank heavens for the swing!!! A must have for any new parents who don't already know.


10 comments:

Justin & Kamie said...

SO MUCH HAIR!

I love that first pic of him...such a cutie!

Brynn said...

What a cute little guy! I'm glad Justin is such a good big brother. How fun!

Carolyn said...

He is seriously so CUTE! The pictures are so cute of Justin and his new brother! I bet he is loving life!

The Salazar Family said...

He looks so much like Justin! Aren't the sibbling moments just the best! I'm sure you will have many many more to look forward to. You look so good! and it's so good to hear that things are going well. Keep it up Sheila, you're awesome! =)

HeidiAnn said...

Of course Justin is a gret big brother. He is soooo sweet!! I love it! I love the picture of Justin kissing Jordan. So darling. You do look hot Sheila! I hope you are recovering well!

Kristin said...

I love the pictures!! He's so darling, and it's making me so ready for mine to come. I'm glad that Justin is being so nice to Jordan. Keep the updates coming.

Anderson annotations said...

He is so cute!! Oh my, he is just so CUTE! It make me want to have mine. Only a few more weeks. Sheila,
you look so beautiful and happy. congratulations!!

Scott & Annie said...

What a handsome boy! It was good to talk to you yesterday Sheila, I'm so glad everything is going so well. You're a pro.

Megan said...

Check out the hair!! And the cheeks!! I love it all!! Thanks for the update!

Kristin said...

Look at all that gorgeous hair! He is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to meet him! Glad you guys are doing well. Hope to see you soon!