Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

March 29, 2008

The Good and the Bad...

Uh, I have to share my latest news!!!

So College Town Apartments called us yesterday to tell us some very bad news. They are having major plumbing problems in two of their buildings (one of which is the bldg we were moving in to on the 9th) and that they would not have an apartment available for us on our original move-in date. --Immidiate disapointment and panic of course shot through my body because we have to be OUT of our apt. on the 10th. --so there's the bad news.

Luckily, to make it up to us, they have a THREE bedroom that will be available in about 2 weeks!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I couldn't BELIEVE IT!! SO...BOTH my kids get their OWN rooms, and Jordan gets to sleep in his CRIB NOW!! No more kitchen/dining room/living room for a bedroom buddy, we're movin up in the world! WAHOOO! I talked to our current landlord (who is in love with Justin) and she says it's no problem that we'll be here a little longer and to just let her know when we know what the exact date is! We'll be paying a little more for the 3 bd. but it's still nothing compared to what we're paying right now for our 2 bd. I swear, those tender mercies just keep pouring our way. I seriously need to start doing some service.

8 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh Sheila, that is great news!! I am so glad to see you being blessed, and even more so, that you are recognizing it. A three bed, how perfect, you can stay there forever. So happy for you guys!

HeidiAnn said...

THat is awesome! You deserve it woman! Oh, and btw, I laughed that you think I look hot in my blog post picture with the white jacket. What is the secret you ask? Don't shower. I didn't shower that day and I was going on about 4 1/2 hours of sleep. Yikes! I think you just love me and can see the beauty in me always!

Kristin said...

That is so, so great, She!! I bet you're super excited, and I know it's something you've been wanting for a while.

The Salazar Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I love it when things just fall into place and are going well. And that sweet little round guy gets his own little buddy room! =) Good for you Jordan!

Megan said...

Woohooo! What great news. Seriously, you guys should live there forever. What fun!

Carolyn said...

Yea! That sounds just perfect for your little family of four! We love you!

sherrie said...

3 bedroom that will be perfect for you guys. glad everything worked out!

Paul and Emily said...

Congratulations! We hope you have a good 'n easy move! Let us know how we can help! ;)

BTW, the baby blessing on Sunday was as sweet as can be.