Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

March 19, 2008

Lovin the season

baseball season that is...


It's baseball season and Jeff's playing on a men's softball team with some friends. So far they're undefeated and last week Jeff had two home runs! They came back from a 13-3 deficit to win!! Great job honey!


Justin's watching his daddy on 1st base.

He thought he'd play a little ball too.

and in his spare time he dresses up in daddy's baseball stuff...notice the gloves, he thought he was pretty cool. Oh, and the tennis racket is definitely a bat...duh! (If you look closely you can see Jordan's bedroom in the background...oh wait, that's the kitchen/dining room. Someday he'll have a real room. We just wanted to give him a little something to look forward to!)


4 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh man, both your baby boys are getting so big!! And how awesome to get a good sleeper!

Kristin said...

Tis the season...I love it!

HeidiAnn said...

I miss you! I love this post. Someday, if my RS stuff ever calms down, I will call you. I can't guarantee it will be this week since I am teaching and putting on a Board Meeting on Sunday, but I will call you soon.

HeidiAnn said...

P.S. I LOVE your new blog look. How do you do it this way? Is it super hard?