Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

March 1, 2008

Who's Who??

Ok, here they are...my two precious boys. Now, if you can tell me which one is Jordan and which one is Justin, you're the winner. I knew that I felt like I was living in Dejavu, but once I actually put the pictures together like this, THEN I knew it wasn't just me...



Answers:
From Top to Bottom
Justin
Jordan
Jordan
Justin
Jordan

Oh, and yes Heidi, Justin and Jordan did both come home from the hospital wearing the same Giants outfit. We think we'll probably keep it nice for the next 5 boys...hahaha. I can't wait to have a girl so that I can pick what she comes home in! (It WON'T be that same outfit, I promise!)

4 comments:

HeidiAnn said...

WOW!! They really DO look a lot alike! I love that you did this post. So cute. I knew that was what Justin came home in. Aren't I so smart!?? BTW, I will call you, someday. Life. is. nuts! Love you!

Kari said...

I love that!! I was totally right at guessing too!! It's amazing how much they look alike. So cute!

The Salazar Family said...

I was having dejavu too! haha =) Now I know why! They especially the 2nd picture of Justin really looks like Jordan's pics. I don't know... I think a girl would look cute in that Giants outfit! haha

Scott & Annie said...

Oh my gosh. This is crazy!