Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

May 18, 2008

Campout

Jeff and Justin went on their first father/son camp out Mother's Day weekend to celebrate the Restoration of the Aaronic Priesthood with the rest of the church worldwide. They had such a great time together and really look forward to making this a tradition.
As many of you know, Jeff has an obsession with baseball. It's not just like he likes the sport and watches periodically...no, he's definitely obsessed. It really is a good thing that he married me, and that I liked baseball before we met, played since I was in 6th grade and really have fun with the sport myself. He LOVES the Giants, is a TRUE fan and has stuck with them thru thick and thin. If any of you have seen the movie Fever Pitch, that one really hits home for me...well, accept for the whole season ticket thing, but we'll get those once Jeff retires...I promise.
So, needless to say, the boys came home from the hospital in their little Giants outfits and for Mother's Day Jeff bought me my very first Giants paraphernalia. I have been complaining how I don't look "cute" enough at the games wearing just one of Jeff's oversized Giants T-shirst. I would usually wear the one you see Justin wearing in the picture above and I felt how he looks in it. So Jeff got me a super hot little jacket for girls and I LOVE IT! So, needless to say, we had to take pictures with all our cool gear on. We joked about making them our Christmas Card pictures...

3 comments:

The Salazar Family said...

What a cute family!! I love those pictures with all of your gear on... and yes, Jeff is lucky he married you!! =) Justin looks so old and as you would say "so dang cute" in the pictures. I wish we could see you guys...=( One of these days... right?

Kristin Jones said...

Cute Giants family!! And I can't get over how old Justin looks in that top picture!

The Clarkson Family said...

So cute! I love it!