Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

May 1, 2008

Our latest

I'm so glad that this week is done. Jeff's really busy in school with his last few weeks of coursework in his PT program. He's usually so good about not letting school consume him, but finals, midterms and research presentations he's always very busy and occupied with that. SO, I'm loving having my husband "back" since his weekend start on Thursdays! Now we need to figure out what we should do this weekend that doesn't include driving.

We're really liking our new ward. The people have been really nice and we've already made some friends.

Oh, I cut my hair! It's actually really cute and I like it a lot. You can't really tell in this picture, but there's a lot of layers and little swipy bangs if I want em. You could see it better probably if you click on the picture. I just needed a change.

Here's our little Jordan! 3 months old yesterday, can you believe it?? Where did last month go? I thought Jordan was still my little newborn, but he's definitely not a newborn, crazy!

He's sleeping 8 hours a night now!! Yay Jordan!

I love this picture with Grandpa Stacy.

We finally got both the boys in for their first "brothers" pictures...they turned out cute. I'll post em once we get to pick them up I think like the 9th. And here's my silly little Justin. He's still a great big brother, and I'm just thrilled that he's never done anything mean to Jordan...yet.

16 comments:

Malissa said...

Cute pics of the boys. I'm so excited for you and your new 3 bedroom apartment thats awesome. I remembering having one of those little ovens I could barely fit a cookie sheet in it. Don't you just love blogs.

Malissa

Amy Beatty said...

Your hair looks so soft and smooth. I like it a lot. Your baby is just too cute for words. I love all his hair. I hope you can think of something fun to do with your kids and hubby for your nice long weekend. It will be so nice when everyone is done with school.

sherrie said...

cute hair cut! love it.

The Hockmans said...

Isn't Amy great at leaving comments. I love it.
Hey I just love the pose, you sexy mamma!!
It rocks once the babies sleep through the night, except mine didn't do that until months down the road, bummer...oh well I am past that, now its getting her to stop telling me "No!".
Miss ya!

HeidiAnn said...

Sheila!! You look so Hot! Are you sure you just gave birth 3 months ago!? Seriously!

Amy said...

Hey Sheila! I'm so happy we found each other! I LOVE blogging too! It was nice to read all that you've been up to. Your boys are adorable. I can't believe you're in Sac! Did you know that's where I'm from? Mike is from Vacaville. Crazy small world. Will you go back to UT when Jeff is finished with school? Mike has 1 more year of dental school, yippy! I'm so happy we can stay in touch now. We would think about you guys and wonder what you were doing. I was very glad you were my visiting teacher. That was a rough time and you were always there when I needed someone to talk to. Yay for blogs!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Your hair cut is adorable!! And I love the way you decorated your new place! So fun!!

Kristin Jones said...

LOVE your haircut. It looks so great! The boys are getting so big. The pictures are darling. So happy that you're loving the room in your apartment! I'll try and call you this week.

The Clarkson Family said...

Shelia,
Of course we remember you! I'm so glad you posted on our blog! The exczema cream is a prescription called: Triamcinolone Acetonide and comes in a big tube and it works wonderfully! Your family looks so cute and how neat to have 2 boys. I love having boys and would love to even have one more. How did you get your baby to sleep 8 hours through the night?? You must be supermom! My 5 year old is just starting to stay in his bed all night - finally! Add our blog to your list and lets keep in touch!
www.theclarksonfamily.blogspot.com

Abby Hanson said...

I love your new haircut! It looks great.

HeidiAnn said...

In answer to your comment on by doggy post, don't worry, we aren't getting him yet But, I really think we might consider getting Alex one for his 3rd or 4th Christmas or something if he is still interested and if I am still interested. Seriously though, this is the only kind I would get for obvious reasons and yes, they do grow, but only to about 9 pounds. You can groom them with a "puppy cut" too so they always look like puppies, which is another reason I like them. Puppies are so much better than dogs! :o)

Anderson annotations said...

You're hair is so cute! Your family is so cute!

Scott & Annie said...

I miss you Sheila! I love your hair, you look gorgeous. I am meaning to call you. Congratulations Jordan!

Paul and Emily said...

You look gorgeous! Love the haircut! And WOW! You are an inspiration always... We're glad you've healed well. AND you did a great job in getting your place put together... looks nice!

Cute pics of the boys! ;) Call when you get a chance!

Nando and Megan said...

Well Hello Capell Fam! It was so good to receive your comment on our blog. Your little family is adorable. I can't beleive you have two boys. WOW, time flies! I will now be frequenting your blog. Hope all is well!

The Salazar Family said...

Hot Stuff! Yes, you! I love the hair! It's so cute on you. Jordan is getting so big and his facial features are changing. Time is really flying by. You should start thinking about having another one! =)haha