Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

June 3, 2008

I think the pictures speak for themselves




We had such a great time. HUGE THANKS to Grandma Capell for staying home with the boys, it was so great to be just Jeff and I, I felt like we could do whatever we wanted...FREEDOM!! (sigh) Obviously much needed by me, I don't think Jeff quite understands when I go off about how NICE it is to not have kids with us (as I swing my arms FREELY around), then again he doesn't have someone attached to his boobs to sustain life. Seriously, it was SO NICE! You moms with three, four, five plus kids, GOOD JOB, take a break and go on a date with your honey without kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all need to re-charge at some point, right?

10 comments:

Lisa said...

good for you. i totally agree that everyone should go out without the kids. it is much needed at times. I started a blog too, so check it out.

The Rawlins Fam said...

You guys rock! Glad you had a great time! We'll have to start a babysitting exchange soon. It will be easy when we live close by! Hurray to date nights!

sherrie said...

cute jacket, looks like fun!

The Salazar Family said...

so fun! We went to a minor league game last night and I thought of you and Jeff the whole time! We had the kids though... but it was fun to take them to their first game... Shawn was especially excited!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Sheila you crack me up! I remember you saying something in a post right after you had Jordan about being so sleep deprived that all you did was cry--I thought of you when I hit that point the other day. :) I'm so glad you got a weekend away--it looks like you guys had a blast.

Kristin Jones said...

Too fun! I'm in need of one of those too!!!

The Hockmans said...

Right on you two. Larry and I just did the same thing, only we went campin at Silver Lake, it was awesome. I'll post pics of it soon, so check out our alone time, yeah baby!

HeidiAnn said...

You guys are so cute and Sheila, you look DANG GOOD! Miss you so much!

Ben, Telia and Aeden said...

You look so beautiful. It was great to see you and your family.

Shanda said...

Good times without the kids! SO FUN! Yes, those are NECESSARY :) By the way, sorry I'm not good at leaving comments more often, but LOVE YOU! AND you need to visit when you come out for your brothers wedding! I'd LOVE to see you!!