Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

June 9, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here they are! The cute little couple! Jeff proposed to Brittany Saturday night!! Oh my gosh, my little brother is getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for he and Britt. They're getting married 08.08.08 in Utah, probably Salt Lake unless Timpanogos has an opening. That's like 2 months away!! Justin already prays for Uncle Jeff and Aunt Brittany.

Her name is Brittany Alter and she's from Highland, UT. I've heard such good things about her and she must be pretty amazing because Jeff's moving her out here to Cali after the wedding and she's totally supporting him!! I swear, all my family in the same place!! YIPPEE! Jeff's planning on finishing up school at Sac State and she does hair, so we're so excited to have them close!! I can't wait to meet her and see the ring when they come out in July!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!

7 comments:

HeidiAnn said...

Um YEAH!! They are going to have BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!! Tell Jeff Congrats for me!!

The Rawlins Fam said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! They are so gonna luv married life!

And it will be exciting for you to have all your family near. Enjoy it! That's a rare treat these days...

It'll also be cool to have another hairstylist friend in town. :-)

Stephy said...

shelia,
Congrats on you brother and fiance.
Thanks for the pep talk. It has been a real stuggle to have Ben lose his job and be pregnant too. I feel a little overwhelmed sometimes but blessed to know that I'm never alone through these trial in life. I just look forward to the rainbow at the end of the rain.
Luv ya lots,Stephanie

The Salazar Family said...

Wow, Congratulations! Definitely a cute couple! And we were thinking of going to Provo with Christian at that time!! He has to go for work. Maybe we'll make it official just to see our favorite fam! We'll have to chat about it. Maybe I'll call you right now. Love you!

The Fishers said...

Hey there! I was sad to hear that I missed you tonight for the Bandits game. I thought about going but Peyton didn't nap today and so I thought it might be more difficult. I don't think I have a number for you that works now since you moved so call me and we need to meet up!!!!

Sarah said...

That is exciting!! She is so beautiful--congrats to Jeff!
Enjoy your family being so close!

Kassidy Beckstrand said...

Hey Sheila! It's Kassidy Beckstrand. Long time no see! Hows it going? Drop me a line either on blogspot (rickkassidyandkylee.blogspot.com) or by email (dramageek14@gmail.com) thanks miss u a ton!

Love,Kassidy