Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I know, I'm a couple of days late, but the 4th has got to be one of my favorites of the "non-religious" holidays!! I LOVE IT! The fireworks, the food, the family....singing songs at the top of your lungs while "standing up!" proud to be American!!! Uhhh, it's all just so inspiring, and I can't help but be so grateful to have been born in America AND in the gospel!! I know that America is this amazingly free country so that the gospel come and be shared freely and I'm so grateful for that!!

We had a blast this 4th up in Tahoe with my parents and Mark and Kari and their THREE kids!! Pictures will have to come later b/c I am actually here at Mark's house watching his two kids for the next FOUR DAYS!!!! I left my camera at home. OH and yes, I said FOUR DAYS!!!!!!! So far so good, but Kali is still sleeping (amazing kid) and Jordan is down for his first nap...so i'm pretty much just waiting for miss drama to wake up and come homewreak what I've got going with Justin and Zach right now.

I (BY MYSELF) put training wheels back on Zach's old bike, (yes I used tools and bolts and everything! Thank you, thank you!)for Justin. Hopefully he'll learn to PEDDLE this week while we're here!!

Wish me luck with 4 kids for 4 days. It shouldn't be too bad, so Kari, if you're reading this, we're all fine and having a blast. Auntie Sheila has everything under control and we love you and hope that you're having SOOO much fun in Houston!! Give your fam a big kiss from US!!!

7 comments:

The Altamirano's said...

Hey! I just read that your brother is getting married in Aug. in Utah... that means your coming up right??? =) We have to get together! Let me know your plans and if you need anything. YEAH!

The Clarkson Family said...

You are Superwoman!

Kari said...

I LOVE YOU SHEILA!!!! You are the BEST!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

Katie said...

Yeah! We would LOVE to see you guys! call when you are in town and we can set a time that works for you... we should be in town the first week of August.
(should be a little different this time traveling without being preggy huh?)

The Salazar Family said...

Way to go Sheila! Maybe you should try for twins next (which is soon, right?) and start doing the whole 4 kids thing right away. You're the best friend and sister in law a girl could have! =)

Kristin Jones said...

I can't wait to hear about adventures with 4...instant birth control!?

Shanda said...

I lovoe the 4th too! And wow, good luck with the kids