Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

July 15, 2008

Jordan Pictures

Here he is, 5 months old already...actually almost 6 months in 10 days...crazy. Anyways, he's doing great. Jordan is my little blue eyed red head and we think it's gonna stay. He's eating rice cereal now (yes, finally...I'm kinda a late starter on the whole bib/spoon feeding business) and he's loving it. He's trying to sit up by himself and can do it for 10-20 seconds before he either face plants or gets super excited and lashes backwards. I'm loving that he's 'real' now and doesn't just sleep and eat all day long, it's so much fun. He gives kisses on demand and I'm loving this! We didn't do it with Justin till he was older, but Jordan is loving it so it's fun. You know, those big open mouth wet ones on the cheek.

He's 18 lbs and all rolls. I'll have to get some naked pictures to post later. Anyways, so for those who have missed Jordan, here is my little buddy!



14 comments:

Brynn said...

What a handsome, happy little guy!

Amber Brown said...

THANK YOU!!!! I've been waiting for this!!! He is SO cute!!! I feel like he totally looks different than justin did--but so cute and I love his red hair and blue eyes!! You have some good lookin sons for sure!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

HeidiAnn said...

OH YEAH!!! I was hoping he would be a chunker like Alex!! 18 POUNDS!! YES!! I love chubby little boys! You are such a cute mom and thanks so much for the indoor activities ideas on my blog. Yay for you! I miss you!

Kristin Jones said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. He's too cute!! Looks like you've been super busy. Can't wait to hear about those days with 4 kids!

The Altamirano's said...

What a doll!

Amy said...

Such a cute chunker!

Bryan and Ashley said...

He is so cute!! I love the red hair and blue eyes!! I'm hoping Caden stays that way!!

Dyami said...

what a cute little chunker!! I definitely want to see you if you still come in town next month. we'll have to do lunch or take the boy swimming at are complex pool.

Mandi Kiholm Nuttall said...

It is so crazy to see babies the same age as Jay. I just barely started with the cereal thing too. It is so much easier to just get him to suck on you... and a lot cleaner too! He is so cute! I want Jay to have rolls. He is a skinny little toothpick! He only weighs 14 lbs and is about 27 inches long at 6 months! He is definitely his fathers son! By the way, when I do give him cereal, he sure is in his BUMBO!

Ryan and Adrienne Johnson said...

How adorable! Your little family is so cute and I bet you're an amazing mom!

Ware Family said...

Hey Sheila,
I'm so glad I found you guys!
Email me at heatherware at hotmail dot com and let's catch up!

The Rawlins Fam said...

Such a cute bubbly smile!!!!

Drea said...

Oh my goodness! He is getting so big and developing his own little characteristics. What a cutie pie! If we see you in Utah (which we're planning on going! YAY!) I'll bring my camera and get some shots for you guys if you want.

Drea said...

OK, I'm accidently logged in as Drea... This is actually Angela!! =)