Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

August 10, 2008

Huge THANKS TO ANGELA!






Angela Salazar, one of my very best friends is very talented. While we were in Utah this past two weeks (see next two posts) she came out to see us and stayed in a hotel with two toddlers for 5 days! I love you Ang! It was soooo great to see you and the fam!! SHE is the person responsible for the amazing new pictures I get to have all over my house (and blog)! She's just getting more and more into photography and she is very talented. She did our family by the Provo Tabernacle and she did such a great job!!The link to a bunch more of our family's shoot is on the side of my blog under SITES I LIKE,it's the Capturing Moments ...photography by Angela one. I love you and already miss you!! There's a picture of us hugging at the bottom of my last new post if you want to steal it, it's really cute. LOVE YOU!

12 comments:

The Salazar Family said...

Thanks for the "thanks" Sheila. It was definitely fun for me to take pictures of you guys and just to be able to finally see you and "hang out" like old times (well minus the kids...). You'll be a best friend forever! Love you

There's more pictures of Sheila and her little fam at www.imcapturingmoments.blogspot.com

The Rawlins Fam said...

WOW! What an amazing set of family photos! You are simply gonna have to enlarge many of them and display them at home!

Very beautiful!

Amy said...

Great pictures!

Kari said...

Sheila!! I love your new pictures!!! Angela did an awesome job!! What a cute family!! You look awesome and your boys are sooooo adorable! We need to hang out!! love you!!

P.S. You did take a great family pic for us at the temple!! Thanks sooo much!!

Kristin Jones said...

Angela did such a great job. Those pictures look awesome, and I love the candid ones!

Shanda said...

K, first of all LOVE the pics! Second of all- glad you had fun in UT and wish I would have known you were here so we could hang out! Looks like you were at the Timp temple! Only 3 min. from my house! Next time.. love you!

sherrie said...

very cute pictures!

The Fishers said...

Those are beautiful pictures, Sheila. Your family is so photogenic. We need to get together soon. It's been too long since we've last done so.

Jesse,Jenn said...

Sheila this is jenn sitterud. We started our blog a few months ago and it has been so fun to see what everyones doing! Your boys are so cute! I love your family pictures!

Dyami said...

OH MAN, I totally missed you coming out here. I'm sure you were super busy and I was just gone for a week anyway. I should got in touch with you before it was August. Sorry!

Your boys are so so handsome!!! Seriously, great pics! Love ya.

HeidiAnn said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous. I I think Angela needs to make a little trip to Iowa sometime soon and take our families pictures. These are just amazing. The colors are so vivid and you guys look GREAT!

Chris and Lisa said...

Okay Sheila - i am going to stop stalking you and just comment on your blog already!! haha!!! I saw you at church on Sunday but didn't get over to say hi to you with my 3 crazy kiddos!! Anyways, just wanted to tell you that your boys are just adorable.
:) Lisa Sly(friend of Kari's)