Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

October 8, 2008

Jeff's 28th B-day

Really? Am I 27 and is Jeff 28?? That's crazy to me because it seems like I should be so mature and "together" by now and I'm still just as flighty as ever...(sigh) Maybe by 30.

Anyways, to celebrate Jeff's big TWO EIGHT we went to Modesto and spent it with his parents. Of course his birthday weekend is always Conference weekend, so we pretty much were home glued to the TV. We DID manage to have a party where Jeff's older brother Kenneth and his kids came and we all Rocked Out with Rock Band. Does it ever actually sound good when you guys play??




For his birthday I surprised Jeff with a weekend gettaway with just the two of us to Reno. We thought we'd go and win some money to pay back all our student loans...lol...riiiiiight. Actually, Friday night we're going to Time Out for Couples put on by Deseret Book and then Saturday we're going to do a session at the Reno Temple. My parents got us a hotel for the night for Jeff's b-day present and we're SO excited!!

Here's just some pics from the weekend. Jordan is 8 months and rolling everywhere.

I found Justin and Brad (cousins) like this and thought it was just funny.




3 comments:

The Fishers said...

Sorry, Sheila, but I got to warn you. I'm 30 and still just as flighty. Maybe 35???

Abby Hanson said...

I feel EXACTLY the same way! What? I'm 28? I should be SO much more put together....

Looks like Jeff had a fun birthday! Have fun in Reno!

Justin is so cute with his horse obsession. Maybe he'll grow up to work at a dude ranch. :) Who knows!

HeidiAnn said...

What a great birthday present for Jeff. I am going to be 28 soon. Wierd. We are all getting old huh?? :o)