Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

October 30, 2008

Pre-school Field Trip

We went to Goblin Gardens Pumpkin Patch for a field trip last week with Justin and his pre-school. It was quite a fun day...super sunny and gorgeous.

Justin had fun checkin out all the pumpkins, there were TONS!

It was so sunny I couldn't get Jordan to look at me. He had fun in the wagon though.


And got to taste his first Hay...mmmmm





They had this HUGE hay pyramid that they could climb to the top of. I was a little worried about Justin falling head over heals down to the bottom...he's not the steadiest on his feet ya know! (wink)


Then they found their way through the Hay Maze.

He did it!


Me and the boys.

Last they went through the corn maze. They thought it was pretty cool.

They had these cool teeter-totters with seats made of tractor seats.





Riding the Hay Ride!


Checking out the scenery on the hay ride.

We ate lunch after our busy day and I thought these little tables they had were SO DANG CUTE

Oh, and of course we rode a few tractors, he was way into them.


12 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

I love the pumpkin patch. Looks like a perfect day. So fun!

The Clarkson Family said...

Okay, this is the cutest pumpkin patch EVER! I love the little hay maze and the huge pyramid! Your boys are soooo cute!

Angela said...

this reminds me of being in Utah with you guys! And I just laughed at the Justin not being the steadiest guy thing, just remembering him running so fast after something and just falling, then getting right back up and running...running...falling. haha What a cutie!

Kari said...

OH so cute! That looked like so much fun!! Where is that place?? What a cool hay pyramid and hay maze!

The Howards said...

That looks like so much fun! So many pumpkins to enjoy. What cute boys you have! I can't believe he's big enough to be in preschool!

Shaun and Kelli Stracener said...

What a fun place to go to for Pumpkins. They don't have anything like that down here, so lame. We pick our pumpkin out of the wonderful walmart pumpkin patch....that's always a lot of fun. Happy Halloween!

Amy said...

That looks like it was so much fun! I love all the pictures you got- your boys are adorable. There aren't really pumpkin patches out here... makes me miss CA.

Hupp Family said...

What a fun place! I love your little boys red hair! Your boys are so cute! Do they like older women? wink! My girls will gladly wait for them. Fun pictures!

Bryan and Ashley said...

I always thought I'd want a little girl next but every time I look at your blog and see your adorable little boys who look so close I want a boy again. You have such a cute family!!

HeidiAnn said...

Sheila! This looks like the Ultimate pumpkin patch! So much fun and your boys are getting so big. I also loved reading your 8 Things post. I will try my best to do it since you tagged me. Stinker! But, I might only do like 4 things each. :O) I especially loved what you said about the "future talks" with Jeff. Joseph and I have those about 50 times a month! :o)

The Rawlins Fam said...

Those have got to be some of the cutest pictures I've seen!

You have a fun family! And I hope that we can get to know you more. Esp. if we become neighbors soon!

Hobbs Family said...

Hey Capell Clan,

I'm so glad you dropped in on our blog.(This is Seth's wife, Gillian). I don't know some of Seth's cousins very well, so it will be fun to get to know you guys through blogging.

Gillian

p.s. I love the pumpkin pictures. Looks like lots of fun!