Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

November 3, 2008

For the record...

My baby at 9 months!!


Jordan is pretty much getting wherever he wants to go...



Rooooooolling around...

Got em!
What an angel!


Our boys are now big enough to take baths together and actually play together! HOW FUN! Jordan is 8 1/2 months old in these pictures and Justin has just turned 3. The animals are a bath time favorite in this household and they usually wind up as Justin's chew toy...he bites everything...seriously, everything. Jordan splashes the water and thinks it's just great. He also thinks Justin is just great (which is good because he really doesn't have much choice when it comes down to it. Justin pretty much forces his way in, on, and around Jordan whenever he can).




Jordan is also in a big boy booster seat now at the table. He loves it!


Here are a couple of pictures from our trip to Reno for Jeff's Birthday. We went there Friday night October 10th and attended A Time Out For Couples which we really enjoyed. We both agreed that the temple was our highlight though and made the trip totally worth it. We'd do the Time Out for Couples again if it came to Sac, but it's not worth the drive all the way there just for that. Thanks SOOOOOOO much to Grandma and Grandpa Stacy for watching the boys, it was seriously, SUCH a great time alone!! (ahhh, to sleep in!!!!)

The Reno, NV temple...it was freeeeeeeeeeeezing there!! Silly city folk in short sleeves!
And THIS is Justin's new bunk bed!!! We got this given to us by some amazing friends in our ward. They totally could have sold it for some serious mula on Craig's List, but they thought of us instead and we are SO GRATEFUL!! Thanks Paul and Norene, we love you!

14 comments:

Kari said...

Love those pictures of the boys and little Jordan getting so big and rolling all over!! So cute!! It's so nice when they start playing together too!! It was fun having you guys over this weekend!! love you!!

Jessica said...

that's an awesome bunk bed!!! I love the age around 9 months!

Justin & Kamie said...

I can't believe how big Jordan is! They grow up so fast...time for another one ;)

Little boys and bunk beds...so cute.

Carolyn said...

I love watching my little Taylor play in the bath...I bet she would stay in there for hours if she could!!

Sarah said...

That bed is totally sweet! I'm jealous. Don't you love it when your kids play together? It is so fun to watch.

Wes, Aulani, and Landon K. said...

i cant belive how big your little one is.

Jess and Jenn said...

Your boys are too cute!! Time goes by so fast! I swear they grow up over night!

Mandi Kiholm Nuttall said...

So cute! I love watching him grow right along with Jay! Jay everywhere too, especially in the shoes! I love the bath pictures!

Angela said...

Ahh Jordan.... You're just such a big snuggly rollin' guy... I just want to eat you! =)
What a fun little bed! I love the horse Justin has too. Man, I need to get friends that are giving there stuff away!!

So, tell Jeff he has to at least pretend to be interested in moving to Henderson, NV... even if it's just for a day or two. PLEASE??!! =)

The Nelsons said...

they are absolutely adorable. it looks like they LOVE being best friends. that is so fun.

NicoleGrinnell said...

Such cute pictures!! And I love his bed! So when are we gonna get together?? You gotta call me sometime soon and bring the boys over (esp. on a rainy day when were all going stir crazy anyways!!) Ok and please tell me I didnt read that right is Justin in preschool???Ah they are getting to old!

Kristy said...

Your boys are simply adorable.

SuzyO said...

Sheila!

Your kids are so adorable! I didn't realize that your baby was close to the same age as mine. (My little "Tank" was born late December, 2007.)

Thanks for your comment on my photography blog...you are so sweet.

Keep us posted as to where you end up! (You guys are almost done!)

Hupp Family said...

I love 9 months! What a fun age. Jordan....so cute! What a great smile. Justin...huge!!!! Where does the time go? My girls could stay in bathtime all night, they love to play. Love the bunkbeds, what great neighbors!