Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

November 10, 2008

Here's my kiddo loving his new toy. We had to go through all of Justin's toys that are "baby" toys and pass them down to Jordan...this one is the favorite by far!Jordan is eating some table food now. We had waffles with apples in them last week and Justin had fun feeding them to Jordan.
Before church last week I couldn't resist pictures of the boys. Really I was just doing Jordan, because Justin rarely wants me take his picture. This day was different and he was wanting me to take his picture too. What a funny kid.


Hello handsome!

Oh, since I never posted Halloween pictures, here are the ones I got (mostly for blurbing purposes)
Justin was a fireman, Jordan was supposed to be a spider, but I left the costume at Kari's so he wound up as Superman, Kali was Cinderella and Zach was a pirate.

Before Trick-or-Treating we went to a Halloween party/dinner at the Arden Hills Country Club with our friends the Andersons...thanks Cristina!!!
The Andersons have kids exactly Jordan and Justin's ages...Noah and Spencer
Here are the four of them together.
This is Justin when we asked him to show us his muscles...notice Noah's huge muscles...and Justin's face...
He had to have another "musmache" for Halloween.
Justin helped daddy carve his first pumpkin. He had a blast with it, I was a little surprised.




10 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

How cute are those boys!? I love them!!

Hobbs Family said...

Halloween is so fun! Love your kids' costumes!

Angela said...

Jordan looks so cute in his little church outfit and his hair nicely combed!! =)

The Howards said...

I love the muscle picture! How funny is Justin's face?!

HeidiAnn said...

Your boys are so DARN CUTE!! I just love their little cute faces. This was a great post!

Jared and Erin said...

Very cute family. I can't wait to see all my cousins again some day.

Westmoreland Family said...

HA HA! Well I'm glad you are "stalking" my blog now. I have been stalking you for a while. HA HA! I think I got your address off of Sherries, or someones. Who knows. I knew you would figure it out sometime, cuz I see on the bottom of your blog, it tells you who has been looking at it. You are the sneaky one! HA HA! Your kids are so cute! Yah, my 8 things talk about Colorado so much, just cuz my family is there...all of them, and I miss living close to some family. Atleast now we are 2 1/2 hours away from Jasons parents, but we don't go that often. Its hard being a stay at home mom with no family around. I HATE IT!

Carolyn said...

So cute Sheila...we miss you!

tynsteph said...

Hey She be! Your family is beautiful. It took me a few months to remember what our username and password were for our blogspot but it suddenly came to me the other day and I discovered your comment. I will do better keeping in touch.

Hupp Family said...

I love Justin's facial expressions! He must have you guys laughing all the time. I especially love the one before church. It looks like he's saying, "This picture's for the ladies" Too cute!