Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

November 26, 2008

What do you do on a rainy day? We made vanilla pudding and dyed little bowls of it different colors...voila! Finger Paints that TASTE YUMMY!





We checked outside after we were done painting...still raining...



So we built a fort under the table (not really any actual building required...pretty much just sheets, pillows and babies under there...) But it kept em entertained for quite a while!!! I'm LOVING this new world of imagination. Justin and Megan were playing "Mommy and Daddy" and it was really cute.

9 comments:

The Fishers said...

I was wondering if that was Megan. She looks so different to me now. What a great idea edible finger paints. If only my oldest didn't mind being dirty, I would steal it... Maybe when the baby gets older. She would love it.
You are showing quite the creative side, Sheila, I'm liking it.

NicoleGrinnell said...

Sheila the boys are so cute! You gotta call me so we can get the kids together it would be so much fun!!

Hobbs Family said...

I love the pudding paint idea. How fun! My kids would love it! I just might have to try it!

The Rawlins Fam said...

Love the creativity! We'll have to try this sometime! All the pics of the kiddos are cute! :)

The Rawlins Fam said...

What's your email addy?

Jeff and Sheila Capell said...

my email is sheilacapell@hotmail.com

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

I am new here! What a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!

Drea said...

Sheila! Hey girl!! Can you email me your address? I want to send you guys our Christmas card. Love ya!

Drea

aboles@cox.net

Hupp Family said...

You are such a great mom. What a great idea for finger paints!