Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

January 4, 2009

Jesus Wants me for a...

Sunbeam?!?!! Really? Already? I have a kid in PRIMARY! Justin went to Sunbeams today and he was such a good boy (I got to see it all since I'm 1st counselor in Primary right now and conducted today!) I was shocked that he (and most of his class, actually) sat in their seats all through sharing time. And Justin sang (attempted) the songs for singing time! He has the BEST teacher and he LOVES her, he talked about her all day after the lesson...Nolan's mommy (Rachel).
OH, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I wish that all of us could have partied together, but we wound up going to Jeff's cousin Neil and Sherry's for the new year and hung out with a bunch of family.

The girls, me, Sherry and Jenny

The guys, Jeff, Johnny, Neil and Eric

Here's Justin passed out on the floor at 10pm. He was such a fun good boy that night and slept on Neil's bed for the rest of the night. Jordan was down and out by 7! Oh yeah!

We played Ticket to Ride all night! I won our second game with 154 points! Longest train too!

10 comments:

The Hockmans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hockmans said...

Ha Ha I'm not the only one who's getting old around here. Primary!? What is happening to our babies. I know, I actually told Mason to stop growing the other day. Yeah right, I wish.

Totally wished we could have partied together, good times!

Happy New Year Friend.

The Alts Family said...

Hey you! Looks like you had a great Christmas. =) We were with my whole fam in Cali so it was a blast! We're doing great and the little man is fabulous.
Hey, so how does this "giveaway" thing work? The blog is pretty vague. It seems interesting.
Anyway...hope all is well with you. Miss ya.

Angela said...

On New Year's Eve I was totally thinking I should just call you and invite you over, for reals and for laughs I guess. Glad you guys had fun. Your boys seem like such troopers when it comes to staying at other houses.

And, ok, Kayla's a CTR 5?? What?? She is definitely sunbeam size and now has moved up. It's crazy!! Cute little Justin as a sunbeam. How fast they grow. Pretty soon we're going to be like, "We have kids in Young Men!" Now that will be crazy!

Hupp Family said...

I always lose at that stinkin' game but I love to play it! Happy new year to you too! Briley started Primary this year also...weird! Can you believe how time flies?!! I'm glad that you guys had a great Christmas!

sherrie said...

we had fun! i found my new favorite game;)

HeidiAnn said...

So, I just got all caught up on your last few blogs! 1 - Go JEff! I can't believe you guys are done! Any news on jobs yet?? We are praying for you! 2 - Such cute Christmas pics. I want file folder games too! You are so good! Will my children ever have as creative of things as you give yours!? 3 - You look hot! 4 - Justin is so grown up and going to Sunbeams! I love it! You have the cutest family! Oh and by the way I LOVE the new picture at the top of your blog!

Jessica said...

cute pictures! I love your family pic at the top!

Jared and Erin said...

Hello, so I am your cousin-in-law. :) I keep thinking I need to write something on your blog, I enjoy reading it. Your little art projects are so cute. The hardest "growing step" for me was not the first day Kayla got on the bus to go to kindergarten, but when she got baptized. All the other mom's seemed to be in complete control. I cried through the sweet little song, when I had to speak, basically the whole time.

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

I am so sad Noah missed his first day! We were all sick! See ya on Sunday!