Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

March 31, 2009

Is it really over?!

THIS SEXY MAN HAS DONE IT!!!!! Sweetheart, I couldn't be happier for you. I'm seriously so proud. After 2 1/2 years of his Masters Physical Therapy program and then 3 months studying for the PT board exams...HE PASSED!!!!!! Last Friday first he took the 1 hour state exams, then the 5 hour boards. We found out on Saturday that he passed!! WAHOOO!!

We have majorly been loving the time we get to spend together here in lala land...taking turns sleeping in...spending all day everyday together the four of us, loving the daddy time. I know it's all going to end soon as the job offers are coming and we will soon be choosing a "real" job and "grown-up" life. Right now Jeff's checking out different facilities and interviewing. I'll let you know when he decides!! Oh my gosh, what am I going to do with a PAYCHECK?!?! (I think Justin is going to go through daddy withdrawls when he's stuck with me all day everyday.)

10 comments:

Alena said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear Jeff's tests went well. Let us know what happens in the job department, and I agree, the first paycheck will be awesome after all that hard work!

Kristin Jones said...

Congrats!! That's so great. Keep us posted on the job offers!

Kamie said...

CONGRATS! That is so awesome.

Amber Brown said...

YAAAAAY JEF!!! That's so great!!! I'm so proud of you guys!!! Good luck on the jobs!! and enjoy the time with him NOT working while it lasts :)

Angela said...

Congratulations Jeff!! And Sheila for sticking it all out! You're on your way out of lala land!! =)

Kari said...

WHOHOOO!!! YAY!! Congrats Jeff!! That is so awesome and I'm sure it is so nice to just get it done and now on to the next step...finding a job!! Good luck with the job searching!! I am so excited for you guys!!

The Rawlins Fam said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Happy times!

Shaun and Kelli Stracener said...

YEA! Congrats!

HeidiAnn said...

YAY JEFF!!! So exciting! I can't wait to hear where you guys end up working. Don't you think Arizona sounds nice?? :)

The Fishers said...

So glad he's done. I'm so excited and happy for you two!!!