Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

May 26, 2009

Finally something NOT coupons!!

We went to Santa Cruz for Memorial Day and it was a PERFECT DAY! (For me at least, I didn't get in the water...I think it was still a little chilly for those boogie boarding.)

We did a lot of digging and burrying...




My kids have such "style"...they get it from me. :0)







Here's the group! We're just missing Yaya, Steph, Grandpa and Josh.


Uh oh, could this be trouble??


COUSINS!

BROTHERS!


Jordan absolutely was in HEAVEN, he loved every second of this day. He's loves being outside and loved being so free to roam around and do whatever the heck he wanted. I don't even think he noticed that there was sand covering him from head to toe!




Here's Jeff catching a sweet wave! He's right in the middle of all those waves!

12 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

So jealous!!! We love Santa Cruz!

Kamie said...

Sheila I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I am jealous of the ocean trip. That was the BEST thing about living in Cali- just a few minutes from the ocean.

Thanks for Ashley's email too :)

Kari said...

How FUN!!! I want to go to the beach!!! Great pictures! I love the ones of the boys buried under the sand! too funny! We need to go together sometime!!

sherrie said...

hey i got your message but it was like 3pm. did you end up going? sounds like you guys had a fun weekend.

Amy said...

oh my i miss the ocean! looks like you guys had way fun!

HeidiAnn said...

Oh yay! Can we go to beach with the kids when we come!?!?! You look hot by the way Sheila!

Jeff and Sheila Capell said...

Totally Heidi, Jeff was just telling me to take you guys when you come!!

Amber Brown said...

FINALLY No coupons!!! just kidding! Jordan is absolutely ADORABLE--I LOVE his nemo swim outfit-SO CUTE!!! We should totally go to the beach when we're there (although Harrison freaked out when we put his little feet in the pool..and doesn't like the sun..we'll have to work on that..). I'm gonna have to do a LOT more running to catch up to you and Heidi's hotness however!!

The Andersons said...

I found your blog. Now I can stalk you. LOL! I can't believe Jordan let you bury him! Evan would have never gone for that.

Julie said...

I love your pics. We are going to the beach in Florida in 3 weeks--now I really can't wait!!

Shaun and Kelli Stracener said...

Wow I didn't know you could find babies in the sand in California? That's amazing. You might find things hidden in the sand in Galveston but I guarantee they are NOT as cute probably pretty scary too. Hahaha. I want to come to the beach when Heidi comes!!!

Brian and Lori Faulconer said...

Looks like fun! Per your last post: If I ever run out of deodorant I know who to call! :)