Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

May 5, 2009

Here we go

We've got a walking boy here!! Jordan is on the go and is gaining his confidence more and more as we speak. Today he walked from our little red wagon to the bottom of the stairs at the playground...climbed up the stairs, (giddily -definitely a word- laughing as he climbs) got to the top, turned around and went down the slide feet first on his tummy. He proceeded to scoot off the slide onto the wood chips, turned and walked on over to the bottom of the stairs to do it all over again, and again, and again!!! I AM LOVING THIS!!!!!!!!



Is it just me or am I smiling like I'm WAY too happy here...chEEEEEEEEEEse!

The boys got their first set of cute matchy (also a word) shirts from Grandma Capell. They looked so cute at church on Sunday. Note: This picture was taken AFTER church when Jordan is SO ready for bed and Justin is SO wound up. Before church their hair was combed and they were lookin so fly.

Justin insisted that I take his picture so he could see what he looked like doing a "good" smile. These are rare for pictures lately.

Oh, and among Jordan's favorite things to do is take out all the wipes and throw them all on the ground...what is it with these??

7 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Isn't life so great when they can go?! Jocelyn's almost 100% in walking mode. When there is no more crawling, I will be so happy!! :)

Hobbs Family said...

Silly boys! They are so cute! I love having my boys match. Seth hates it, but I told him I can only get away with for so long til they think it is dumb too! So Seth has to let me!

The Fishers said...

Looks like you guys are having fun. My little one LOVES to throw the wipes everywhere. It drives me crazy, but it gives her sheer pleasure.

Amber Brown said...

YOUR BOYS ARE SO CUTE!!! How fun to be able to see jordan walk around and enjoy all the things he can do..and HOW much do I love baby wipes??? A LOT!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!

Mandi said...

He is so cute!!! No offense to your sweet husband, but to me he looks like 100% Stacy! Walking is sure a different world for us!!! Sheila, I think you should keep up with me. Who cares if you already have 2 kids...come on..keep the trend!

Jessica said...

Hi Sheila,
Thanks for the comment on our blog. Yes we totally remember you. Seeing your face reminded me of some fun times our freshman year at BYU. Your family is so darling. I love that you have two boys. I am learning they come in twos.
So congrats on your half-marathon as well that is quit an accomplishment. Also congrats on losing 28 pounds that is so fantastic. You looked so great before so I don't know where those 28 pounds came from. I am glad you found us. We will have to keep tabs on you guys now. Say hi to your brother for us.

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

YAY Jordan! You and Spence can really get into trouble now!