After one day of looking at repos, I found two perfect houses. One was brand new, and one was a repo. So Jeff went to look the next day at the repo and it already had two offers, one pending...we didn't have a shot (the story of every house on the market that is livable right now.) Left with the brand new house (my first choice) we decided to look at it again and put in an offer!! AHHHHH!! Our offer was accepted and now it's up to the loan people to make sure things go through. So far so good, we'll see how things go with this. We're really very excited and are crossing our fingers that everything goes through with the loan. Apparently this house has been in Escrow already FOUR times, and fell out every time. So here's a (horrible) picture of the house at dusk, I'll post more once it's ours (that sounds so surreal).
If you're in to details like me you'd want to know it's 5 bd 3 ba, almost 2300 sq. ft. and every sq ft is used perfectly if you ask me. I love it! 2 car garage, average size lot for the area (tiny if you grew up in Camino, but pretty good if you grew up in a suburb). It's in Riverbank, CA which is the central valley. It's a 10 min. drive for Jeff to get to work in Modesto...so NICE! We couldn't be happier if it all goes through!