Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

August 19, 2009

Free Udder Covers!! (and a small update)

You just pay S&H which is $8.95, FYI. SO you go to http://www.uddercovers.com order anything you want and you get a $32 discount. Oh, you have to type in the discount code backorder1 and then you get the discount. You can order as many as you want, but you have to do them all in different transactions. I've done this before like 6 months to a year ago and it was great. I just ordered two more. (maybe if I knew what I was having I could have just ordered one, but oh well!!) They'll make great gifts, right??

I found out that I'm scheduled for my ultrasound Sept 10 so that's when I should figure out what's cooking in there!!

As for the house, nothing is progressing well, we're running into problems left and right...it's so frustrating b/c nothing is in our control. I hate relying on other people to get stuff done!! AHHHH! We went to go fwd with the FHA loan and now we are dealing with some old appraisal that is still attached to our house through FHA. The problem is it's an old appraisal at $225,000. Our appraiser appraised it at $240,000. The FHA people will only loan us the money for the lowest appraisal. We're trying to get the old appraiser to re-appraise it at current market value. The seller won't sell it to us at $225,000. SO...we're still just waiting...your prayers will be so appreciated!! I decided the other day that if we don't get this house, it's not the end of the world and it must not be the right time. BUT TODAY I visited the house and really really want it. I AM attached dang it!!!

9 comments:

Meg said...

Can't wait to hear what you are having. Good luck with the house. My brother went through the same thing a couple months ago...the gov. just takes its sweet time with things like this. Just be patient.
To answer you question about the pictures...to get them large on my blog I upload them from photobucket and they appear that big. It was kind of by a freak accident that I figured it out.

Brian and Lori Faulconer said...

I'm sorry you are having a hard time with the house! I know what you mean about being attached. I look at houses (not that we are buying anytime soon) and decide right then where all of the furniture will go and picture myself baking in the kitchen. It is impossible to not get excited!

Amy said...

How did I miss that you are expecting again? Congratulations! Can't wait to hear what you are having too. I'll think pink for you :).

Jeff and Sheila Capell said...

Totally Lori, I know where I want almost everything...and the whole baking in the kitchen thing you do...that's TOALLY ME!! I love/hate it!!!

Amy, thanks for thinking pink! We're secretly hoping girl, but realistically thinking boy!! Plus, we only have girl names so we don't know WHAT we'll do with a boy this time!!!

Kari said...

Sheila!! I am praying for you and thinking of you guys all the time!! I am so sorry that things are not progressing as you want them to. What a pain! I'm excited about your ultrasound date!! Yay! Something to look forward to! Kristin's is today...I'll let you know! Can't wait to see you this weekend!! Love you sis! Hang in there!

The Nelsons said...

Baby number 3 and a HOUSE!!! What?? that is fantastic.. I am so glad you are doing so well. love ya!

HeidiAnn said...

Okay, I could not figure out what an udder cover was so I looked at the website! hilarious. I make those Sheila if you ever want another one. :) Anyway, super cute and I can't believe people sell them for so much! I can't wait for Sept 10th and you and your house are in our prayers!!!

sherrie said...

crossing my fingers for the house. i know that waiting part is no fun. i'm excited to hear what you're having :)

The Howards said...

Congrats on the pregnancy...I'm just getting caught up with all your happenings!! You're actually due on my b-day, so I'll hope for that! What a fun and crazy time for you. Best luck on the house..hope it all turns out great!