Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

August 26, 2009

We DO have a life!


Aside from this home, that for the past 6 weeks has been the cause of much stress and tears, I promise, we DO have a life. For memory's sake, I had to post a couple of pictures of the first home that Jeff and I tried to buy...

It turns out the seller knew the entire time that this home would only appraise with an FHA loan, for $225,000. THAT is why he was pushing the USDA loan so severely. NOW that we are overqualified for USDA, we want to go FHA and HE is not going to accept our offer at $225. SO, we have one last shot, we are offering to come up with an extra $5,000 on our own to offer him $230,000. IF he doesn't accept it (greedy greedy) then we're done... SO MUCH WASTED TIME!

Yeah, that sign was in the window a couple of days ago... why would he put a SOLD sign in the window knowing he wasn't going to sell it?? Grrrrr.

Okay moving on to our "other" lives!~!! Jordan has found his belly button and can name many body parts, his favorite being eyebrows.
We went to the CA State Fair with Mark and Kari and my mom and dad for Mom's b-day, it was a blast. Justin rode his first roller coaster...

They had tons of fun free stuff for the kiddos to do. Corn filled sand boxes...



This mini-horsey that Justin told me later, "I wish I coulda rode that little horsey home."

The kids got to make butter...

Justin milked his first cow...

and it was an all around fun filled family day.

We spent my dad's birthday weekend in Camino with the family and fun enjoying the nice cool weather.




And we went to a SF Giants day game with family, it was a perfect day.





And Justin got to ride the Coke bottle slide!
So you see, life is good!

6 comments:

Kari said...

Fun pictures! We had so much fun with you guys last weekend! I hope things work out with the house for you guys and if not you will find your perfect house soon I know it!! We are praying for you guys!! Love you tons!

Amber Brown said...

TAKE THE OFFER TAKE THE OFFER!!!! I'll be praying for you and sending out good "take the offer" vibes---I really hope it works out--if not I KNOW you will find an even better house-- I just hope this silly drama is over soon!!! And your kiddos are so cute---I'm glad you guys are havig fun!

Carolyn said...

I'm sorry Sheila...buying and selling houses stinks!!! I still hope you get it...it looks fabulous!

HeidiAnn said...

That guys better take the offer! I LOVE your kitchen btw. :) Miss you and you look great!!!

Angela said...

Wow, what a fun fair!! I want to milk a cow!!

I can't believe the whole house thing! What a... I don't know what it is but it stinks!! I hope you get it. It looks like such a BEAUTIFUL home! We've been praying for you though, and your peace of mind during all this craziness in your life! Hope it's working! =) Love you tons!

Shaun and Kelli Stracener said...

so much fun. I love the corn-box. I can't believe how much Jordan is starting to look just like his brother. They are so stinkin' cute!

Good luck house-hunting, you will find the right one and it will all work out the way it should! Just be prayful and patient! Take care. Love you!!!!