Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

September 30, 2009

About Us

What are your middle names? Marie and Glade
How long have you been together? 6 years and one month total
How long did you know each other before you started dating? uh...2 days
Who asked who out? Jeff asked me out through a txt...I was so excited (remember in that bathroom Amber??)
Whose siblings do you see the most? Jeff's...we're practically living with them!!
Do you have any children together? Two cute boys
What about pets? No way Jose
Did you go to the same school? No. I was a Cougar...Jeff a Wolverine.
Who is the most sensitive? Both, we cry before we yell.
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chevys...but LOVE PF Changs the most.
Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? Washington DC to visit Jeff's mission.
Who has the worst temper? Jeff, but I would hardly call it a temper.
Who does the cooking? I do, but if we BBQ it's all him! (Those are my fav. nights!!)
Who is more social? Me
Who is the neat freaks? Jeff, he can't stand clutter.
Who is the most stubborn? I would say Jeff, but we both have our moments.
Who hogs the bed? Neither, we both have our "grooves"
Who wakes up earlier? Usually Jeff...but only by a few min...on the weekends, ME! We both love sleep.
Where was your first date? To the movies in Provo Towne Center and then to Lucky Buns for ice cream. sigh...
Who has the bigger family? Jeff has 7, I have 6.
Do you get flowers often? Yes, Jeff's good at that one...nice job honey.
Who eats more? Jeff
Who sings better? We'd say me, but not by far.
Who does the laundry? I usually start it and he usually finishes. We fold together.
Who's is better with the computer? Equal
Who drives when you are together? Jeff
Who picks where you go to dinner? Usually a coupon...but if no coupons then Jeff has to pick a few and let me choose. I'm not very good with decisions.
Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong? We both do.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Both, unless someone feels really strong about something then we have to compromise.
Who eats more sweets? I'd have to say it's a tie. We both have a sweet tooth.
Who cries more? Me...especially right now with everything...I cry about every third or fourth day, get it all out and then go on with our lives.
What's your best day together? The day we were sealed (is that cliche or what??)
Where did you honeymoon? First night in San Fran. then three nights in S. Lake Tahoe, then three nights in Monterey.
Favorite date night? Movie on the lap top at the top of Squaw Peak.
Favorite TV show to watch together? Right now...I guess the Office. I'm not really "in" to anything.
Couple I imagine us growing old like? Our parents

So there you have it. A little about us that you probably already knew. I was tagged by my future sister in law Natalie (LOVED reading about you and Darren, Natalie!!) and tag Angela, Amber, Heidi, and Kari!!

4 comments:

Amber Brown said...

OF COURSE I REMEMBER!!! I also remember "a perfect fit..." you guys are so cute it's ridiculous!!! LOVE YOU!!!

HeidiAnn said...

I loved this Sheila! I promise I will do one. I just posted something new on the blog, so I will wait a day or two. Glad you got the little package!! ;)

Kamie said...

Sheila-

I'm didn't know about your baby! I am so sorry to hear that. I wish you were here so I could squeeze you tight. Love you girl!

-Kamie

Angela said...

I loved reading this Sheila! I just smiled the whole time, with a few "uh huh"s and nodding of the head. And I loved that you traveled to DC! We'll all have to go back and visit Heidi! I will work on this, it will be fun! =)