Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

September 25, 2009

The boys

Here's a couple of pics I finally got off my camera.

My sweet little Jordan is still sweet, most of the time. He's loving his big brother and pretty much copies EVERYTHING Justin does. Everything. Most of you know the OBSESSION Justin has with horses. I am now hesitant to tell you that it has already been fully absorbed into my 19 month "baby" who at 30 lbs is hardly my baby. Jordan is rapidly perfecting the horsey noises that Justin so freely shares...loudly...(everywhere, the store, the restaurant, wherever) He's got the head nod and the horsey "blow" down perfectly. If I am on my hands and knees cleaning, Jordan is first to climb on my back and start bouncing and neighing.

He's saying quite a bit now, to list a few words: he says mom, dad, ball, thank you "dee doo", please "pease", grandma, grandpa, Josh, Justin "duh-din", help "hep", more, all done, trash "tahsh", cow, cereal "seral", milk "muk", juice, music "moosk", ear, eye, eye brow, chin, cheek, nose, toe, teeth, shoe, sock, water "wah" cheese, food, nigh night, bath, car, train, truck, motorcycle "mocycle", jump, here, chocolate (I know scary right?) no, mine, and his best is the perfected whine. He's definitely not my baby, he can keep up with the little boys like a pro and copies everything they do. We LOVE Jordan and are so happy he's growing into such a fun little boy! Oh, and every animal is a cow and says moo... except for a dog, then he's a dog and says meow...who knows!!
Since we're down here most of the week anyways, we have taken advantage of Jeff's Aunt and Uncle who live nearby and have...HORSES!!! Justin got to ride one of their horses the other day and was in HEAVEN!!! If you ever read this Chris and Jim, THANK YOU!!!

Oh, and here's for the "record" Justin's first day of preschool this year. He's going to a non-denominational Christian Preschool that I am really happy with. I didn't know about it at first, but the kids are all great, the families are great and even better the teachers are amazing!! His first day was NOT ideal...mine was the kid that all mothers dread. HUGE tears, clinging to me and not letting me go...hysterical!!! I really can't blame the kid, he's had NO consistency in the past three months, no place that is "home", I've been leaving him all the time to look at houses, sign papers, look at more houses, sign more papers, go to doctors appts, pick up daddy from work, drop daddy off, etc. So I kinda figured this was how it would be...
So he wasn't thrilled on his first day...thus the excited smile in these photos!! Hahaa...SO different from last year! His second day was WAY better, and from then on out he's absolutely LOVED it. PHEW!!!! Good thing these ladies know what they are doing!!! They have been perfect for him!
Oh, and here's one for the wedding slide show in about 20 years...
THIS is how he learned the word CHOCOLATE!! He was SOO proud of himself!!! AHHHH!! NOT my fridge...HE TOUCHED EVERYTHING!!!! We're still finding bottles with dried pudding on them!!

8 comments:

HeidiAnn said...

I am SO glad you left that chocolate for last. HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop giggling while I looked at it. Your boys are so flippin cute! I MISS YOU!

The Andersons said...

Ha ha! Love the picture of Jordan in the fridge! If it makes you feel any better, Evan recognizes McDonald's now and asks for fries when he sees them. LOL!

Kari said...

HAHAHA!! I LOVE that last picture of Jordan and all the chocolate! That is hilarious although I would not want to be the one cleaning up that mess!! AHH! Love your updates on your boys! They are soo cute and it is so fun to see their little personalities coming out so much lately!! Love you Sister!

Natalie said...

I love it! Thanks for posting these. I've been missing those cute boys the last few weeks! Hope things are going well for you guys. I need to stop by one of these days.

Amber Brown said...

Seriously you have the cutest little boys EVER!! I can't wait until Harrison starts having all that personality (maybe I can wait for the fingerprints all over the fridge though...). And it amazes me that you can remember all the words Jordan can say---must be a mom thing right?? Love you and miss you!!! Hope house hunting is going well.

Angela said...

That is HILLARIOUS! I love the pictures in this post. I can't believe how big Jordan is (he's almost caught up to Kayla at 32 pounds!! haha) and how old he looks. And Justin looks so much like Jeff, especially in the second preschool picture! And the chocolate is seriously priceless!! love you!

Brian and Lori Faulconer said...

Love Jordan's expression in the chocolate picture! How can you get mad at a face like that?!

The Riddle Family said...

LOVE the pictures!!! Jordan is such a stud. I can't believe he got into the chocolate like that... actually, yes I can! And the face on Justin on his first day of school... classic!