Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

November 5, 2009

OPEN HOUSE!

THAT'S RIGHT!! PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!

Jeff and I would love to have you all come over for an Open House PARTAE! Well, let's just say it'll be more like a "Munch and Mingle" because it's on
Sunday November 15th from 4pm to 8pm
(or whenever you want to leave...shoot, you could stay the night if you want!! Jeff has Monday OFF!! We'll be heatin' up the BBQ with good food and great company. We know it's a little drive, but from our old place in Sac to here, we could make it in an hour and 15 min flat. (Jeff drives 73, don't tell Paul Paddon!!) Anyways, seriously, if you read this blog that means that we like each other and you need to come and visit us!! So leave me a comment if you're coming so we can plan for food 'n stuff!! Call me for directions 916-267-8994 or email sheilacapell@hotmail.com
Can't wait to see ya!!

6 comments:

HeidiAnn said...

I wish. No fair. Have fun WITHOUT me. :( Phooeee.

Amber Brown said...

I'm there!!! Oh wait...I live in Arizona....well I'll have to come visit sometime soon :) HAVE FUN!!! PARTY AT SHEILA'S!!!!

The Phipps said...

Wow, a lot has been going on in your lives! I would love to see you, your kids and new house! Oh, well. One of these days ...

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could be there!
I am so happy for you to be in a new home! It looks soooo awesome! And BIG!
I am so sorry to hear that you lost your baby. I just feel sick inside! That is one of my greatest fears. It makes me so grateful to have the gospel and know the truth though. You are in out prayers!

sher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sherrie said...

hey sheila. i think we'll try to make it! i got your message on my blog then came over here and saw yours. how fun. i'll talk to neil and see if we can arrange to come over. party yeah! (sorry i posted the same comment but under the wrong profile)