Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

January 27, 2010

Oh my gosh! I did it!!!

We FINALLY got a camera with video and now I can show my far away friends my boys in REAL LIFE! (Well, as close as you can get right??) So here is my first official BLOG VIDEO!! WAHOOO !!

Anyways, so Jeff took the car today so I decided to get creative with the boys...here's what we did today!



Then Jordan decided he wanted to go peepee in the potty and took all his clothes off---

That of course led to this:



And then this:




Then we took some pictures and the boys were so fun during this "shoot" lol!!! These are also Jordan's first "official" silly faces!! He copies EVERYTHING Justin does!!





6 comments:

Amber Brown said...

I love it Sheila. Those boys are so cute and you are the funnest mom ever!! Thanks for the insight into the day to day at the Capell house!!! And also....I think I used to steal that hoodie :)

Sam and Kat said...

too cute!! those silly faces are priceless! and i love the videos. your boys are adorable!

Shaun and Kelli Stracener said...

I'm glad we aren't the only ones running around naked. They are so silly. Cute boys! Tell Justin that yes, Alexa ate her marshmallow igloo and it was easy to make too. They used a Sonic drink lid for the dome shape and frosting to make them stick. You'll have to make them with your boys, they'll LOVE them!

Angela said...

Ahh, silly faces and naked bloys playing cowboys! Life couldn't be better! =)
Stinks, the video says it's unavailable right now. I guess I'll just check back later to see you guys in action.

Loveyou!

HeidiAnn said...

YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOM!!! I loved seeing these videos and hearing your voice. Jordan is talking up a storm now. He has grown up so much since this summer. I love your house. Can't get over it. :)

The Riddle Family said...

I have been meaning to call you about getting together soon. The kids and I want to drive up there and spend a day with you. I will give you a call tomorrow!