Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

March 9, 2010

$15

Since the last time I posted about Swagbucks on Feb. 4th, I have earned $15 in amazon gift cards and half way to another $5!! ONE MONTH?? That's crazy to me!!! You can see the post here. I only post this because I think some of you are thinking about doing it, but just aren't! Seriously, go here and sign up, you get free Swagbucks just for signing up! Then, what I did, was download the toolbar onto your browser and when are going to do a search (or for me now, I just type in the url address for EVERYTHING I am doing) in to your little Swagbucks search spot and you randomly get "bucks" just for searching, or in my case now, checking my hotmail account, bank account or other websites.

I think I'm changing my mind and instead of buying all my Christmas presents with these cards, I'm going to buy a new vacuum!! My $38 Walmart Bissel is AWESOME, don't get me wrong...but my dang right shoulder and arm is dead by the time I'm done vacuuming my house and I really don't want to be lop sided from it getting so buff!!

SOO--any suggestions on a vacuum I should keep my eye out for??? AND what are waiting for? GET FREE MONEY!!!

4 comments:

Amber Brown said...

Everyone says the dyson is the best...but I love my shark navigator which is like less than half the price :) GOOD FOR YOU!!!! I wish I had your dedication...I'd be less poor for sure....maybe someday!

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

I know everyone says Dyson is the best, but I have an Oreck and I love it. You can't buy it with Swagbucks, though, sorry. :)

Bryan and Ashley said...

You rock for sharing all this stuff. I just signed up! I have a Shark too--and LOVE it. But I wont lie. Part of me still wishes we had money for a dyson. :)

Shaun and Kelli Stracener said...

K I've been doing the swagbucks thing and it's been 2 weeks and I only have 110 points. I need to do some major searching I guess. I never get points when I'm on it. You seriously win everything Sheila!! Some people are just lucky, hahaha. I AM NOT one of those people. I would go with an Oreck.