Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

March 22, 2010

Really?

I know a lot of you have gone/are going through this too, but I just have to say, "WHERE DID MY BABY GO???" Honestly, Justin was 'my little boy' waaaay longer than Jordan. Jordan is talking a lot, like in full sentences at times. WHAT??? He's just keeping up with big brother and I'm wondering when all this happened? Here's some of our latest:

Silly faces are always their favorite to see after we take the picture.


Hanging out outside enjoying the sunshine!



Justin had a friend's b-day party at this gymnastics place yesterday and Jordan got to tag along.







Jordan's newest face: Doesn't he look so grumpy? He does it a lot and then gives the cheesiest grin after, like he totally knows he's being silly.

10 comments:

Dyami said...

I really have no idea since I don't see the boys in action, but from the pictures, Jordan looks like he's got your spunk!

Amber Brown said...

Dude your boys are some hot stuff--chicks are gonna be ALL over it :) Jordan is such a cutie! I sware my kid will never be big like that, he will always be a baby right?? RIGHT??? I love you and miss you!! COME VISIT!!!

Kari said...

Love those boys!! Cute pics! love the cute matching shirts too! they look like little studs! It was so good to see you guys last week! We miss hanging out more! Love you!!

Natalie said...

We miss those boys so much!! And we absolutely love Jordy's mad face. Can't wait to see you in May!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness, little Jordan IS growing up!! He looks so old in some of these pictures!! I love them, they are so cute!! I love the one of him with one flip flop on especially! I love that they're wearing matching shirts too!
So how do you buy amazon gift cards with your bucks? I've got about 300 right now, just not sure what to do. email me or something. Actualy, just come over and we can chat about it! =) See you soon!!!!

Scott & Annie said...

Oh my gosh Sheila, I agree, he all the sudden is a BIG BOY. He looks so much closer in age to Justin now!

Brian and Lori Faulconer said...

I'm so glad Jordan's hair stayed red!! I love me a little ginger headed freak! (I hope you saw that episode of Glee. I swear I didn't coin that term!)

HeidiAnn said...

He DOES look all grown up! So does Justin! Wasn't Jordan just born? Seriously. I LOVE the picture of him on your sidebar too and the grumpy face one. I also love that Justin seems totally happy to have Jordan at his friend's b-day party. They are such cute brothers! You look hot by the way. I love when there are pictures of you on the blog!

Kristin Jones said...

I love, love the spiky hair. Call me later today.

Hobbs Family said...

You have such beautiful boys. Aren't boys just the best!