Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

April 27, 2010

Free Address Labels

vistamailing label

Ok, so I'm only posting this b/c a few you always ask me about some of the free stuff I find. this isn't totally free, but in my opinion, totally worth it. The cute mailing labels from Vista Print are back! You can create 140 labels totally customized for free. You have to pay shipping which is roughly $3. To get the offer you just click on Stationary Home and Office and then to Address Labels. You'll see it will say 140 Labels free. Choose the ones you want, add them to your cart, choose the cheapest shipping. Mine was $3.12 for 140 labels.

Here's one idea for your teachers out there, I would have loved a gift like this at the end of the school year.

I have several of these- labels for the family as well as just from the boys. (Nice to label things with)

I also have some with their names on them that I put on all our DVDs, books etc..


If you like to cook (or maybe your Mom does? Might be a nice addition to a mother's day present) you can make little labels for things you make as well.

You can head over HERE to have a look. Let me know what fun ideas you come up with for these labels as well!

3 comments:

Amy said...

those are hecka cute and what a deal! i'll have to check it out sometime... maybe when we move they'll still be free :)

Jeff and Sheila Capell said...

Yeah Amy, they go for free frequently so you'll get a chance I'm sure.

Amber Brown said...

Super cute--but not free anymore :( as far as I can tell anyway....