Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

May 18, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

Our weekend started on Friday (duh) and it was non-stop...
Friday:
I cleaned the house and got it ready for company (trust me, this took ALL day), packed the boys for their night together and got Justin ready for his 5:30 T-Ball game.
2:00 My "cleaning fairy" and good friend Tiffany from Sac comes to rescue my day and help me get everything done that still wasn't done.
5:00 Jeff gets home from work, Darren and Natalie come over to support Justin and off we go to the game.
5:30 T-Ball
6:30 Come home, change clothes, and off they go for their fathers/sons campout with our ward.

I'm so proud of Jeff for this picture...I guess the batteries died after this one and if there was ONE picture to get, I think this one does it all justice!! LOVE my boys!

7:00 Girl's night out (phew!!)
9:00 Eric and Jenny came for the night and the beginning of the REST of the weekend...

Saturday
7:30 am Boys come home from campout, throw the boys in the tub, put them in their church clothes. Drive to Oakland
10:00 am Josh and Rae's Sealing!!!!



1:00 Giants vs Astros--yes, we decided since we were in the city to hit up a Giants game, so we changed our clothes and enjoyed a fun day at the ball park.


6 pm BACK to Turlock for the reception. Changed back into wedding attire and partied till about 8:30 when I decided we'd better put these exhausted boys to bed! It was a crazy stressful weekend but TONS OF FUN!!

We loved spending time with all Jeff's extended family and loved having the Walkers stay with us. Saturday night was a highlight with Eric, Jenny, Darren, Natalie and Brittany, Dianna and Johnny all over for "game night" Balderdash and this family is classic and always leads to tears from laughter. I think Jeff finally came to bed Sat. night around 2:30am! Those are the best times though right??
Sunday:
After church everyone came to our house to eat all the leftover reception food and it was GREAT!

5 comments:

Amber Brown said...

SO FUN!! You guys are die hard--I love it!!

Kari said...

Definitely Die Hard! Glad you had a good time and that all the stress is over for you!! Now you better be chillin all week!! LOVE YOU!! I miss you!!

sherrie said...

that always happens, everything in one weekend. wish we were able to be there for the wedding...

Brian and Lori Faulconer said...

WHOA!!! I can't imagine how tired you must have been! Sounds like fun!

Nanna said...

Great pictures Sheila! Thanks for your help with learning how to comment!