Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

June 14, 2010

Quiet....Too Quiet....

Each of you know that when your busy doing something and the house gets too quiet you're always up for something "special". Today that was the case in my house and eventually I found where my "quiet boys" were up to. When I heard them talking quietly outside the door I opened it to find:




They were actually hiding from me in our front entry closet all snuggled up together and giggling. I thought it was so funny and was relieved that nothing was smeared, painted, colored, or destroyed. It was fun to see them actually PLAYING NICE together!

3 comments:

HeidiAnn said...

This is so cute Sheila. I love those boys!!! They are so darn cute!

Kari said...

Haha!! That's too cute! Love those cute boys!

Shaun and Kelli Stracener said...

how adorable is that! And how lucky are you! I'm sure that something is completely demolished and destroyed when there is silence in my house. They are very sweet boys!