Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

June 3, 2010

Race for the Cure 2010

I know this is a little late, but I just got the pics and thought they were great. Plus, if I don't put it in the blog, it might be missed in the books I'm making. Sooo, as our 4th year in a row tradition, I took off to Sacramento early early Sat. morning to meet my mom and Kari at Cal Expo for the race. I really love this tradition because I get an excuse to spend the day with my momma and we have a blast together. The race is so fun and very moving to be a part of something so great.

Mom, Me, Amber and Cheryl Graham (hometown buds)


Then after the race we shop shop shop till we (usually me) calls it a day and head home.

8 comments:

Kari said...

That was a super fun day! Wish I could have shopped til I dropped with you!! :) Love you!

the phipps said...

Hey Sheila, I love getting caught up on your blog. Your family is so cute and I'm glad that you're getting used to your new place- I know how that transition time is for sure!

Matt and Shannon said...

Hi Sheila - I'm so happy to hear from you, and catch up on your family. It looks like your boys look like both you and your husband - one of each :) I think my kids just look like my husband - maybe if we have a third my genes will make a comeback! You guys look so cute at the Komen race- please tell your mom and dad hello for me.

Angela said...

I guess I haven't checked your blog in a while because there's so much I got caught up on. I LOVE that picnic table! AWESOME! And your baseball outings look so fun. What a fun thing to do this run, and with your mommy! =) I love and miss you! Hope you're doig well!!

Kristin Jones said...

What a great thing to do!...and the shopping doesn't sound half bad either. :)

Scott & Annie said...

Sheila, it was sooo good to talk to you yesterday! I'm so glad we moved into the Lakeview 4th ward 4 years ago:) Can't wait to see you next month

Shaun and Kelli Stracener said...

YAY! Thanks for doing that! We are so pro-Race for the cure over here after Shaun's mom is a Breast cancer survivor. She's amazing! Shopping sounds like fun too! What a fun day for the girls!!!! Miss you!

HeidiAnn said...

So fun Sheila!! I am so excited that you did this. You go girl!!