Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

August 7, 2010

Idaho and then back to Utah for one last fling!

After Snowbird ended, we drove north to Idaho for Jeff's Grandma and Grandpa Capell's 60th wedding celebration. It was fun to visit them and the boys had a blast as always seeing the horses and climbing on the tractors.




Monday morning, about 5:30am we hit up Manua Lake to ski/tube. The boys did so great and had a blast with Jeff's Uncle Kendall. Then around lunch we headed back down to Utah to see my good friend Angela and her family. We met up for dinner at the Pizza Factory and were planning on going to a park or something, but my head was spinning and the boys were beat from a long day...oh, and Jeff's body was still hurting from trying to barefoot...



So we met up the next morning, well noon-ish really, at Thanksgiving Point.
After some pony rides, we rode the wagon. The kids had fun together and it really makes me miss Angela...A LOT.






The boys watched Shrek 4 at Movies 8 while I hung out with Angela (this may have been my favorite part) and then we took some pictures. You see, Angela is an amazing photographer and has taken some of my favorite pictures of the boys that I have. I never like to assume that she will, but she graciously offered to photograph our family and the pictures turned out FABULOUS! I cannot believe these were taken in her hotel's backyard!! For now, check out her blog to see our pics:
http://www.angelasalazarphotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks again Angela!! WE LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Bet the boys were in heaven with those tractors! So fun that you got to see Angela!!

Matt and Shannon said...

Cute kiddos Sheila! Let me know if your travels ever take you to Vegas :)

HeidiAnn said...

I missed you and Angela in Utah by like a day or two. Actually, Angela was still there when I got there, but she left the morning after I got there and that first day I was there was my sister's wedding, so I didn't get to see her. bummer. Anyway, YOU ARE A TOTAL BABE and I LOVE all the updates. I REALLY REALLY miss you!