Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

September 1, 2010

Day 5...

Jordan has now been in big boy undies for 5 days. Although I would not call him completely"potty trained" he is def. in the process and the diapers are completely gone!! This alone=success in my mind b/c I'm not wasting money on a boy that can totally do this! SOOOO---aside from my patience being completely SHOT (totally freaked out on Justin for accidentally spilling lemonade all over my floor yesterday...poor kid) we are definitely making progress. Yesterday no accidents and he pooped, on the potty, for the first time!! HOORAY! He woke up dry after nap time and this morning...another huge step in my books! He's absolutely the cutest little bootie in his new undies and LOVES them. He loves being a big boy and proudly nods one definite nod with a proud grin when I tell him how proud I am of my BIG BOY!!! Too cute JT! LOVE YOU!

I'm really hoping that I started this in time for him to not "lapse" like they say happens when a new baby comes. I still have 3 months till lil princess arrives, so hopefully it'll stick. 3 months in toddler time is like an eternity, so we should be fine. *fingers crossed*

Since my patience is gone and I'm not very productive at home right now, we're going to Fuddruckers for dinner tonight. It is officially my birthday month!! WAHOOO! And the emails have been rolling in from the restaurants wanting to give me free food. Fudds does not disappoint with a completely free meal, so we're totally there. WOOT! WOOT! for not cooking dinner!!!

7 comments:

Scott & Annie said...

Nice, Sheila! Why is it that potty training a child consumes every second? Although I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that loses patience during the process:)

Alena said...

Way to go with the potty training. Here's hoping he sticks with the program. Have fun at Fuddruckers and happy birth month!

HeidiAnn said...

Have I ever told you how much I love you?!?!?! Way to go for potty training while prego. Not an easy task . . . at all!! AND, I am so glad you freaked out on Justin for spilling lemonade . . . I did the same thing over milk to poor Alex today. It is a wonder they survive us you know. :) I MISS YOU!! Will call you this afternoon! Happy Birthday month by the way! It is coming up!

Kari said...

YAY JORDAN!!! That's awesome Sheila! So glad it's going well so far and I'm sure he will keep it up! He is one smart little guy! Have fun at Fudruckers! I'm totally jealous you have one near you!

The Brandon Biz said...

Way to go....I need to start training. Not exactly sure how to start. I haven't checked anyone's blog forever....and I heard through the grapevine you are pregnant again...and sure enough there is a countdown on your blog. Congrats! So happy for you, and that it is a girl. They are so fun to dress. I still would love to come see you sometime. Things slow down late this month, so I'll aim for something after that!!

Brian and Lori Faulconer said...

I'm so embarrassed that Jordan is potty trained before Henry.... ug.

I think at the rate he's going even Emmett will be potty trained before him.

Drea said...

Sheila - I just wanted to tell you thankyou for all your prayers and putting my name on the temple prayer rolls periodically. I know it has helped. I think you are wonderful! love u lots!!