Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

October 12, 2010

My birthday...last of the 20's

So I turned 29 this year. It's a good age. I think I might keep it forever. Here's just some pics from Chevys and some celebrations from the birthday month.


We hit up Apple Hill for Labor Day/my birthday and my caramel apple was SO worth it!!!

















And a quick stop off at the Sacramento Temple just for fun on the way home.



Yes, AND Justin's first day of school this year was also on my birthday, so away he went to his new Pre-K class. This year went WAAAAAY better than last year. I think he didn't even care that I was leaving and jumped right in to what he knew to do. I couldn't be happier that he's in Preschool for one more year!!!





2 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

You look so great Sheila! Your boys are so big. I love that you did sooo much on your birthday! You never slow down!!!! :)

Becky said...

Super Late Happy Birthday to you! I heart Apple Hill, I could totally down a carmello right about now. You are so good, and so busy, pregnant lady. I was totally just sitting on my butt right about this time each time I was pregnant.