Imperial Beach

Imperial Beach

November 20, 2010

Two new "girlie" buys...

Ok, so this is a post for me to share some of new girlie buys with my girls that live far away and can't come over so I can show them my goods!

Item #1: The Car Seat.
If anyone remembers, I had a green plaid Winnie the Pooh car seat with the boys. It was cheap and it served it's purpose well for us. When I got preg. with Jordan I BEGGED Jeff for a new car seat b/c I HATED the Winnie the Pooh (sorry Amber, I know your love...), there was no way it was in our non-existent budget with no income...
So this year when I tried to go for a new car seat for baby #3, there still was no good reason to purchase a new car seat. SO INSTEAD, with the help of my dear sweet mother and swagbucks, we got this little sweetie:
It's just a new cover that replaces the old one!!! WAHOO!! Winnie, it's been fun, but you had to go.


Item #2: The Diaper Bag.
Here is my "splurge" $35 on a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag on sale from $50!!! Worth every penny too if you ask me. My girlfriend out here asked me, "YOU spent $35 on a BAG?" I love it and got $35 in gift cards at my shower so it was an easy purchase. BUT TO MAKE THIS EVEN BETTER, KEEP READING!!!
I kept watching it and watching it at the store and it just went on major sale down to $12!!! TWELVE DOLLARS!!!! So I bought it at $12 (had my first receipt with me) and took it right back to get $35 back in cash-o-la!!! WAHOOOO!!! Jeff saw me beaming when I came out of the store and he knew I had just scored. I LOVE a great deal!

TWO MORE WEEKS and we get to meet this chica!!!

8 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Way to go, She! Love the new goods!!

Amber Brown said...

SO CUTE!!! And of course you need a girly pink carseat for your GIRL!!! I don't really like much winnie the pooh stuff anyway, they're are usually so many carseats that are way cuter. Totally support your purchases and impressed (but not surprised) with the great deals!!!

Heidi Miller said...

You amaze me Sheila. I have decided that what you need to do is live by me and do ALL my shopping FOR ME!!! I could um . . . let's think . . .I am good at cleaning! I could be your housekeeper and you could be my shopper. Perfect!!! Btw, I love the bag AND the carseat!

The Andersons said...

That is the cutest carseat I have ever seen!!! I hate Pooh...

Scott & Annie said...

Girl, you totally scored on that bag! I've been in the market for a good, not-too-expensive diaper bag and I almost paid $50 for that one! Not to mention that there are used Petunia Picklebottom bags for over $200. Kudos! And I LOVE the girly carseat. She is coming home in style!

Westmoreland Family said...

Very cute!!! Love the car seat cover!!!

Brian and Lori Faulconer said...

That car seat is seriously adorable. I don't think I've ever seen anything that screams "GIRL!" quite as perfectly as that!

Angela said...

I LOVE that cover! So cute. Bu-Bye Winnie!! And the bag is way cute too! I might need to invest in a new bag too. Mine just isn't quite doing the job. I can't believe your so close! Have a good next week!! Can't wait to see little baby Sheila!! =)